Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Liberty Government | From: LP Inc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2xDoxdS.png]
ID: Captain John Aryn
Priority: High
Encryption: High
Subject: Enquiry

Dear Sir/Madam

I am contacting you on behalf of the Liberty Police Inc. with an enquiry about a certain group of ships operating in Liberty space.

Quote: Name: Vigilantes
Callsign: \V/
ID: Liberty Police Inc independent contractors

Despite the name, the group has denied any acts of vigilantism, but has also denied any affiliation with the LP Inc. or LP Inc network of independent contractors. Furthermore I have received reports of them obstructing the course of justice and even a report on them opening fire on a LP Inc vessel, although this may have been a case of misfire.

Right now, there is a group out there using our papers, impersonating an independent contractor of our organization. Our investigation found this group had no license or authorisation from us. Since our network of such contractors is complex, our initial checks took much more than anticipated, leaving the group to proceed with their activities undisturbed for a large period of time.

My question now is, has this group registered with the Government to act as a corporate police force? Have they acquired any licenses or other written documents, providing your consent to partake in such activities?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
J. Aryn
LP Inc
[Image: 2zyik20.jpg]

Retransmitting...

Retransmitting...

Retransmitting...

Retransmitting...

Captain J. Aryn;

The group identifying themselves as the \V/igilantes are not currently registered as a corporate police force, nor are they registered as contractors on the Republic's Bounty Board. While we have received messages from them (both directly and indirectly) containing recordings of criminal activities of some third parties, they were not specifically requested by the Government.

Regardless of their intentions, that does not change the LPI's primary charter, and any instances of obstructing the course of justice have no reason to be dismissed without investigation.

- Robert McKay, Secretary of State for Defense