Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: maybe real
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
but the rest of space is still not with the current of the utility of a passage by the portable laboratories of this faction(the Order). why do it make a point of having a very regulated observation of forms of life nonhuman?
Why this faction is existing, why space is not it yet under control alien?
when the *remains* leave our laboratories, they are inoffensive, on the other hand if they are extracted directly from their space, they are to 100% of their maximum virulence! Therefore, yes it is possible to collect these forms of life, but it should not be forgotten that has the interior of our laboratories we also developed a means of recognizing the various equipment which uses a matter alien not disabled. Potentially, the risk for the civil populations to be subject to a alien influence is of 46.73%!
I agree, portable laboratories are not as useful as they used to be.
This sounds interesting, but can someone paraphrase it for me, as I fail to understand half of it?
??????
(10-11-2014, 04:28 PM)Vredes Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds interesting, but can someone paraphrase it for me, as I fail to understand half of it?
I'd like to have the input data you used to reach this percentage and run an SPSS
potatoes.
Oh my god! Martians have control of half my family! *Runs screaming*
Where did you get those numbers? 46.73%

Besides, why does every single piece of scientific equipment have to be located in a cellar? I mean, come on! At my uni we have this fluorescent microscope tucked away in the darkest, stuffiest, most claustrophobic niche of a room imaginable. It's not a pleasant environment to be in.

Portable laboratories are just fine.
I know it is flood, but -
cellars are often the most vibration free areas and dust is a killer for microscopy especially fluorescent, hence the stuffiness.
(10-11-2014, 04:28 PM)Vredes Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds interesting, but can someone paraphrase it for me, as I fail to understand half of it?

Well, it's a rant about how nomad remains should be considered dangerous when they're "farmed" from nomads but not dangerous when bought from the order (for whatever reason), and how there's a risk of 46.73% that people will be infected by fresh nomad remains.

PS - I had to stare at this thing for 5 minutes before it started making sense.
Pages: 1 2