Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland Military CC: BDM|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: zeFhsIN.png]
Encryption: Bio-matrix lock, Client side system overload for unauthorized users!

A video feed opens to show Enfield out in space, repairing fragments of a damaged AI drone inside his environment suit; currently surrounded by floating welding tools, bundles of wires and unidentified tech.

Geoff: "Mhmmmhmhmmmmm---"

A female voice, slightly digitized is heard over the comms, although there is no other person insight of the video feed.

'Zeal': "Turn on your damn microphone!"

Geoff: "Sorry, that regularly happens, now... our situation with Sting-ray the other day was unexpected after the battle in Texas and i apologize about the Breach of Article 4 Section 1, but hes a need of mine who must be at my side."

'Zeal': "With the permission of Admiral... Winters..."

Geoff: "Hold it back, we don't work for her anymore."

'Zeal': "With her permission, we'd like to have Sting-ray's AI core ship permission to enter the regions of Rheinland space, his systems are in need of repair and our technologies are currently at Stuttgart at Enfield's old residence."

Geoff: "Thing is, we'll need him for Operation "Fishing Ship", The gathering of Nomadic materials is a dire need for the current project at Schatten. Until then, we can not securely get what the Buro need."

'Zeal': "What he's agreed to do is to share the Tech of his AI core to the Buro for the Schiller project, unfortunately most of its systems are either fried or shot up, possibly why it was left floating in space. Like those two eagles from Bonn station, but good god do they look good. Its like a Bercedes Menz emblem on a hover-car, but... Militaristic."

Geoff: "Whatever, Anyway. If there is any other personal matter, i will be bringing in members of my old Corp into Rheinland more often, reason being is that with the constant attacks from Gallia and the Corsairs in Bretonia, Cambridge is no longer safe. Stuttgart would be a better rallying point, and i'd be happy to oblige to any 'Reasonable' requests you have to offer."

'Zeal': "Also, if there is any more work available, then give us a call, i'm sure we have the spare time to do it while we're not fixing the Communications array on this core, so we mi-"

Geoff: "Ow! Ow...! ... I've... I've welded my Arm to the ship."

'Zeal': "You're a god damned idiot."

[Image: n8Q6FnI.png]
***{[---Boosting transmission---]}***
[Image: Bv0TR1e.png]

Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Target ID: Geoffrey Enfield
Subject: StingRay

Geoffrey Enfield,

a name I did not expect to hear back so quickly after you .. took your leave. You've quite the manner of returning too. I will put aside our personal differences to overlook this manner.

The Oberkommando would be more than happy to review your request, granted ofcourse, you turn yourself in to the BDM to have your ... 'Zeal' inspected and analyzed to exclude any threat to this nation. Choose to accept and the analysis comes back clean, we will review your request. Choose to deny this inspection and your request shall be denied as well.

You've a choice to make, make it wisely.

Daniela Winter
Admiral of the Rheinland Military

Encryption: Bio-matrix lock, Client side system overload for unauthorized users!

The view is limited to a small hatch compartment with a few toolboxes and tools floating around. a metal hand appears every now and then to grab a tool.

Geoff: "I'm sorry but i've never felt that the right thing to do was to leave 'Zeal' with anyone else but myself. The risk of-"

'Zeal': "I should go with them."

Geoff: "See what did i say, she not leaving with anyo- WHAT?!"

'Zeal': "We aren't going to get Hunt back if we don't cooperate with anyone. As long as everything goes as smoothly as it can for us, something like Crete's Cobblestone roads, then we have the ability to get with what we want with us still being alive."

Geoff: "But 'Zeal'! Buro Der Marineintelligenz..."

'Zeal': "They aren't some mind breaking K'haran tentacle space sucking, pickle brained, non-social anti-'everything that isn't glowing and blue'-"

Geoff: "I get your point. But, are you sure?"

'Zeal': "Yes... Now since its my sentience on the line, i want to make demands."

A small display is shown with a list of objects and demands.

Under the list of 'inspection', BDM must follow at least our regulation when analyzing my systems:
  • Any torturous methods or even hardware and/or software stress testing will initiate deadlock.
  • Systems that only allow analyzing of 'Zeal' prototype systems are to be used, breach of this regulation will initiate deadlock.
  • Any alterations to hardware or software risks system malfunction, any attempts to do this will initiate system deadlock.
  • Any duplication of the system personality software of a similarity of at least 10% will initiate deadlock.
  • Energy supplies will continue to supply the 'Zeal' prototype, if energy level drop below 40% on the portable unit, system will initiate deadlock to not run the risk the loss of vital data.
  • At least 1-2 units of Bretonian Kadburys milk chocolate bars, 4 ration of Bretonian bacon with white bread, at least 300ml of tea, 2 print magazines of tech daily with full civilian Neural net internet access with multiple VPN encryption. This will all be supplied to Enfield within the waiting room; Not meeting the demands will run the risk of distress and rampancy. - (And we don't all want that now don't we, there is a lot of important tech that rather not be fiddled around with.)

'Zeal': "There... Hmm... I think-"

Geoff: "Can you switch the magazines to yi-"

'Zeal': "NO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!"

Geoff: "You're an arse..."

'Zeal': "And you're a perv... Well there we go. if you can follow those regulations then give us a time where we can meet up."

[Image: n8Q6FnI.png]
Geoff: "We need to get his transponder fixed, and his communicator..."

'Zeal': "Just kick the Comm-box in, its a fixed socket!"

***{[---Boosting transmission---]}***
Geoff: "Do you think his proxy route is causing it?"

'Zeal': "I'll remove them, they can't exactly work too well out here in the border worlds."

***{[---Re-routing established connection---]}***

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Secured military channel

...RECIPIENTS: Geoffrey Enfield
...SENDER: Kommissaroberrat Volker Koch, BDM Internal Affairs
...LOCATION: Bonn Station, New Berlin System
...PRIORITY: Normal
...SUBJECT: Re: Sting-Ray Permission of access to Rheinland regarding Article 4 Section 1

Herr Geoffrey Enfield,

Neither we use torturous methods nor we want to damage Zeal. You have my word as high ranked officer. We agree with your regulation if you are ready to work for us in return. Scientists with experience in Xeno-biology are rare. Especially those who were able to survive a nomad encounter.

If you agree, i will speak to Admiral Winter regarding the permission for "Sting-Ray". Also we will look over the breach of article 4, section 1, and help you with all necessary repairs. In addition, we will offer you a permanent employment as Xeno-biologist. You will have your own office and a fully equipped laboratory on Schatten.

I would agree because Admiral Winter and also the Polizei aren't happy about your little mistakes in the past. They want more than just a simple apology.

What should it be?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Kommissaroberrat Volker Koch
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Internal Affairs

[Image: EVRmmmB.png]

Message End

Sitting in his pilot chair, Geoff is seen with a shot glass in his hand alongside a bottle of Kusarian Sake, a little relaxed, the lights are a dim within' his ship. He seems in a slight hazy mood, although he is aware of surroundings and actions.

Geoff: "Mhmm, i apologize for the late reply, me and my fiancée have been spending a break in Kusari with the Golden Chrysanthemum's, sisters of light, but that time has ended. We're returning to Rheinland as we speak."

He exhales, letting out a large bold red mist from his mouth. And fragments of the mist while he speaks

Geoff: "We're sure to come back with a few gifts for you."

A woman with a long black straight hair walks in, her boots make a distinct sound when walking and her expression is almost similar to Geoffs.
As she approaches Geoff, she seems to gently breath a pink mist from her mouth too. She gives off a small smirk before sitting across Geoff, head and legs over each arm rest of the Pilot chair.

Geoff: "What is it...?"

'Zeal': "You need to stop drinking, you and me both know its not healthy at this time, you lose focus, and gain so much creativity and wander too far."

Geoff: "I know 'Zeal' But we've almost finished this bottle."

'Zeal': "I feel what you feel and vise-versa, so we should make this our last bottle."

Geoff: "Agreed... Anyway, we'll have 'Zeal' ready for tests, once we've both had a chance to sober up. Until then, we'll see you in Rheinland once we get there. But for your poposition as a Xeno-biologist, i have found what i was looking for and have grown tiresome of waiting for something to pop up, so i will happily agree to this placement, i hope this doesn't involve a few IV's and a mind wipe, you and i both know that a surge through Schattens life support isn't very healthy for all. 'Zeal' and I, have agreed to work under some sort of contract employment, hopefully we can come to an agreement of Research materials and required equipment while working for you and the Buro."

'Zeal': "Sayonara Koch, happy testing."