Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: ALG / From: TAZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From: Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, Temporary Autonomous Zoner Ambassador
To: ALG
Encryption: Greenhouse

[Image: NaBDfB7.gif]

Kallisti!

So what's up there Planeteers! Oh you wouldn't get that but if I fixed you with some Earthly videos you'd catch it. Anyways, Gypsie Skripto is the name and Temporary Autonomous Zoners Ambassador is the title. I bring to you a big fat deal which I expect you won't be able to ignore.

I know that you have recently been helping some TAZ captains with ferrying services in House Space, but what we need now is of a much greater scale. During your jobs with TAZ captains, you may have or may have not been noticed about the recent deployment of a base construction platform in Baffin. The construction of this new station, baptized Brunswick Shrine, is demanding all of TAZ shipping flotilla so to speed things up we figured to hire some extra legs. What do you say? Would your organization be able to cut us some kind of deal? We're right now paying the passer-by trader some regular fees for deliveries, but we'd be willing to pay a bonus for organized large scale shipping as the one you people can provide.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you or even recieving a delegation to negotiate the terms of any potential contract.

23's!

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]
[Image: S9iYuwQ.png]
[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

Warm greetings from Rheinland to you, Mr Skripto. I'm Lena Atzenbruck, president of ALG Waste Disposal.

I have indeed heard from Delta command about some recent assistance they lent you.
And we're not total strangers to Baffin, we've done sporadic shipping for the TAZ before.

So I'm happy to announce that we are, of course, most interested in helping you out with this project.

If you want to talk specifics, just give us a list of what you need and a suggested price. Shouldn't be to difficult to work something out here, Baffin is a nice place I'm sure our transport captains -and myself- won't mind visiting.
[Image: 9JwWorU.png]
From: Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports, Temporary Autonomous Zoner Ambassador
To: Lena Atzenbruck, president of ALG Waste Disposal

Kallisti Miss Atzenbruck!

If I were to judge the quality of your services based on the speed of your reply, I'd tell you to become Baffin's permanent associate in Rheinland haha! Jokes aside, thanks for your rapid response. Right now Brunswick Shrine is entering a construction phase that will require more than a hundred thousand Hull Segments, which we're buying from suppliers right now at 3000 sc/unit. If ALG were to sign a contract for the delivery of 40.000 units though, we could discuss a bonus payment.

23's!

[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

Hello again.

I will inform our transport fleet immediately to start deliveries. The price you offer is above market value so I doubt they'll have a problem with it. We can discuss bonuses when the time comes.

I hope the deliveries will start soon!
[Image: 9JwWorU.png]
From: Gypsie Skripto, Temporary Autonomous Zoner Ambassador
To: Lena Atzenbruck, president of ALG Waste Disposal

Kallisti SeƱorita Magdalena!

Even if you have rejected, at least for now, any payment bonus for your good job, we at TAZ still want to give you something in exchange for the priviledged priority you have given to our contract, which we will want to expand too.

As of today, ALG are allowed to dock in Sedona Station for the removal and handling of Toxic Waste residues, if they find it fit and wish to do so. So it is written! So be it! Hail Discordia!

No, actually, papers need to be signed, anyways.

23's!