Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Brunswick Shrine's Bowling Alley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: sig11m.png]
Brunswick Shrine's Bowling Alley
Come in and have a go

[Image: YtohLfm.jpg]

Mister, Miss, doesn't your head ache after a long flight through or to the nebula? Do not worry! We at Brunswick Shrine have exactly what you need!

Please come into our state-of-the-art entertainment facilities at the Bowling Alley, where besides the four bowling tracks we have flipper machines, holotainment bands, darts, pool tables and an open bar with enough seats to host a legion but also with private booths for those who seek a more discreet encounter.
Hikari Ohara, a Kusarian woman in her mid-20's enters the bowling alley. Her slightly red shimmering jumpsuit with an emblem of a scale pan on it earns her a few ungracious peeks from the present corporation pilots, who apparently take a break from helping with the improvements of Brunswick Shrine.

After giving them a cold and direct eye-contact she continues to stride towards one of the many flipper machines, just to trail over it with her hand for a brief moment.

'I havn't seen one of those in years'

She inspects it for a moment to find out what theme the machine features - looks like some sort of adventure movie - and then leaves it be with a bored sigh.

'I still have to send this message to this Junker about the cloaking device'

The pilot looks annoyed and changes her course to target and eventually hit the bar.

"Do you have Kusarian Sake here?"

The Kusarian leans over the bar and looks at the hodgepodge behind the bartender and points at a bootle, before the bartkeeper could even answer her question.

"This one."

As the bartender prepares her drink, silently muttering to himself, Hikari sits down and begins to type into a pad: 'Greetings Mr. Ac...'
Young Kusarian girl lands on Brunswick station, placed there where Zoner-sama told her. Her Sense survived long and dangerous journey in Tau sectors without any damage. She walks into the bar, quickly fixing her long black hair and clothes, including white shirt and blue jeans. It seems she's got a bag with alcohol, She takes a seat in the corner and looks around if there's Zoner-sama from Yesterday
Mr. Momomoto walked into the Bowling Alley slowly, stretching his arms from a too long week of flying around Sirius grabbing supplies for the expansion of the Freeport. Pope Gypsie had done a great work contacting TAZ friends and business partners so they would help with the shipments, but the list was soooooo large! Mr. Momomoto was very thankful of the trust both Gyp and Dr. Mojo had deposited on him as head pilot of their little transport fleet, but sometimes he felt extremely burdened. As soon as this base was finished, he planned on taking a long vacation on Planet Curacao. After all, he was rich now, and why would he want to go farther that that when he travelled long distances every day? No, OS&C's resort nearby Baffin was just what he thought about every time he turned his BWT or Whale's engines on.

He approached the bar, made a sign to one of the bartenders, who immediately understood his will and brought him two shots of sake. He took the first one and then spake. Err buddy, I'm looking for someone whose face I don't know. She's a young Kusarian girl, a farmer, may she have introduced to you here? The bartender pointed silently towards one of the tables. Mr. Momomoto turned and smiled realizing she had accepted his invitation to visit the Alley.

He grabbed his last sake shot and also the bottle and walked to the corner where she was standing. On the way he waved to some traders he knew, and noticed another young Kusarian by the flipper machines playing a game. Miss Chyoko Mishima? I'm Mr. Momomoto, the TAZ Pope you met yesterday. He smiled as he bowed. Is that other Kusarian girl with you? I don't mind her joining us if so. He then took a seat, put the sake bottle on the table, drank his shot and poured some more on his and her glass.
Chyo looks up at Zoner-sama and smiles kindly, fixing her long hair again.

"Hai, pleasure to meet you Momomoto-sama!"

Chyoko stands up and bows as well, then she pays attention to another Kusarian, observing her silently. She takes a seat again and looks at her glass being filled by Sake

"Sake, right? If hai, then I have to refuse Momoto-sama. Excuse me, but I can't drink Sake. Well personal reasons, but don't worry, I brought some bottles of alcohol with me"

Chyo winks and takes out few bottles of Vodka, Rheinbier, Gin, Whiskey and Rum. Then she looks at Momoto-sama, awaiting his reaction.
Hikari finishes up her message: '..Out.' As she takes a sip of the Sake, she turns around and notices the Kusarian giving her a brief look. How could she not even have noticed these two people entering? Hikari let her guard down. Somewhere else that could have meant death.. or worse.

She looks at her pad and sighs. The pilot still needs someone to confirm the delivery. 'Might as well ask these two people...' She empties her glas and walks over to the two. Her face expresses discomfort.

Rather bluntly she interrupts the Kusarian and the man: "You don't happen to know who's responsible for delivery confirmations, do you?" Awkwardly standing there Hikari's gaze switches between Chyoko and Mr. Momomoto while "hugging" her pad with both hands infront of her chest.
Momo checked at the whole lot of bottles and thought "well, it looks like I have found a worthy opponent!". He then turned to the other Kusarian lady. That'd be me, I'm Supplies Chief around here, Mr. Momomoto, a pleasure. He turned again towards Chyoko. You're lucky I'm here sitting with you heh! I don't think the bartenders would like someone bringing in their own drinks, it's cool though, I'll have a try at them all. He made a sign to the bartenders who sent a waitress with a dozen empty glasses and then looked at the newcomer. I don't think I've heard your name yet Miss, but do you want to join us? Please have a seat.
A pale skinned, white-blond haired girl walks in wearing a long black cloak with the hood covering her face in shadow, a large ice-grey colored wolf following on behind her."So this is the new place Brother told me was built." The girl walks over to the table most hidden in shadow and taking a seat, the wolf stretching itself out between her and the rest of the bar. "I wonder how long Big Brother will be." She says, checking her watch.
Chyo looks at Momoto-sama again, it seems she is surprised or rather shocked. "Did I miss something important? Oh well time for appologise

"Forgive me please, Momoto-sama. I haven't noticed I shouldn'ť bring my own drinks here. I silently hoped you would like to add some bottles to your rich collection of drinks. Forgive me again please."

Chyoko sighs silently and looks down at the floor for a while. Then she looks up and observes Kusarian again, just before a newcomer with wolf get her attention.
"You?" Hikari asks with more disbelief in her voice as she actually intended to. "I mean - Hikari Ohara, I- shouldn't-" She remembers how much the flotilla depends on the freeports across Sirius and that declining an invitation - as unlikely as it is - might cause a crisis. After all, who knows, who this guy is and how he ticks. "Sure. I'd like to join." Hikari slides into a seat. "One can't hurt, right?" She forces a diplomatic smile onto her face.

"About the delivery confirmation..." The pilot holds the battered pad towards Mr. Momomoto as the screen suddenly shuts off. Hikari cusses silently and gives the pad a gentle pat on the back which is followed up by some restive noises from the device. The screen lights up again.

[Image: Hiufj1c.png]

She gives Chyoko a suspicious look from head to toe and adjusts the pad in a way to make sure the unknown Kusarian can't catch a glimpse at it.

While holding the pad towards Mr. Momomoto she feels like saying something. Hikari bows her head slightly for a short moment. "-We always admire the way of live of the Zoners and the hospitality-" She doesn't sound dishonest, but like reading an instruction booklet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4