Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LWB Subject: Planet Saarbrucken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hR8RMGU.png]

Good day!

My name is Flora and I'm a memebr of the Watchers. I admit that this transmission is not an... "official" request made on behalf of our whole group, but rather but rather my own initiative.

Some time ago I've visited the Saar system to pick up a load of blue jillies. What caught my attention was a certain terrestrial planet called Saarbrucken. Because I was in a hurry I could only listen to few rumors in Merzig's bar. And I admit that those... "drachens" have made me quite intrigued.

Therefore, I'd like to ask you to send me all the data you have, or at least those that you're willing to share, about the planet itself and it's life. Also, is there a possibility of planetside expedition? Are those folks at Tholey a serious danger?

I hope that I'm not asking for too much. If you'd like to get something in exchange, feel free to ask. I'm awaiting your response.

Clean skies.

[Image: SjSyxu4.png]
-[BOOSTING SIGNAL]-
-[BOOSTING SIGNAL]-
[Image: 264px-LWBLogo.png]

Name: LWB|Chyoko.Mishima
Subject: Hmmmm

Kon'nichiwa, Flora-chan or the Melon lover?

We can talk about melons later, now to your request. Tholey depot is placed right next to Saarbrucken, so it makes planetary expedition quite hard and atmosphere isn't friendly either. Shortly 2,5 bar makes it even harder for humans, however there should be less hostile number of bars on the top of mountains. And hai, "Drachen" aka creatures similar to Dragons really exists. I would like to welcome you on Darmstadt Depot and then we can plan the expedition.

Sayonara,
Chyoko Mishima, LWB|
[Image: hR8RMGU.png]

Hey there...

Uhm... Yes, lets put the melons aside for now...

Anyway, I'm happy to hear that there's a possibility of planetside trip. I'm sure that we can find a way to get around the high pressure.
I'd like to know when I can pack up my toys and minions and make my way to Stuttgart. Before my arrival, I'll have to sort out some IFF issues to prevent any kind of trouble with Red Hessians, so I'd like to know the date earlier.

I'm awaiting your response.

Clean skies.

[Image: SjSyxu4.png]