Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : TAZ and Brunswick Shrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Well met,
and may HER light shine on you in Baffin.

This is FynnMcScrap from Tinkers Haven in Texas.

Captain Bailey happend to fly through Baffin today and had a chat with one of your suppliers working at Brunswick,
and he passed the word on to me and the rest of Tinkers trade fleet.
We will see that we haul you some Hull Pannels and stuff in the next days,
and if you really plan to set a fair price for sorted scrap I suppose you will see us more often over at your shrine.

Feel free to pass me a message if you need anything special or urgent.

Clear space and full cargo to you all !
Fynn

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]
From: Gypsie Skripto, Temporary Autonomous Zoner Ambassador
To: Fynn McScrapWHO
Encryption: "El Rancho"

[Image: xg8mFDc.gif]

Kallisti Fynn!

Gypsie Skripto here, TAZ Ambassador, a pleasure to be talking to you. I used to hear your name often during a little time I did with the Congress in Texas, even mined la Grande Negra to deliver to Tinker's Haven. I hear you talked to one of our suppliers and got ahold of our station's Grand Agora prices. Indeed, we will be needing a steady supply of sorted crap, and although I have no means of offering you the monopoly of the deliveries, I can guarantee you that as the Shrine grows additional cargo space will be available for your products.

That said, and if the price suits you, you can commence with the shipments when you please. Bear with us the reduced cargo storage space at the moment, but we're steadily working on that.

23's!

[img float=center]http://i.imgur.com/S9iYuwQ.png[/img]
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Price is fine, location is fine, and we understand a base must grow first before it blossoms. *laughs*
We will send some fine stuff for you and the shrine.
And no worries about any monopoly. We are Freelance traders, no big three enterpreneurs.
We like if shifting and diverse, suits us.

Yes I remember the rumours about a fellow from Baffin at Puerto, even if I somehow never got around to meeting you.
Well, time will come for everything.
Send us a note if you need anything, either my Chief of Logistics Sturm or I myself will respond.

Clear space and full cargo to you
Fynn

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]