Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Texas Separatists. [via Encrypted Pirate singal]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: t6f60o.jpg]

***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....verifying additional security encryption....
....connection established......

**********************************************************************************************************************************

[Image: 34pklg6.jpg]

Greetings,

While reviewing my communications channel yesterday, this transmission addressed to everyone in Liberty caught my eye. I must say I was a little surprised. By the sounds of it you're planning some kind of little war.

Now, anyone who wants to take on the house authorities is Ok with me. However, I'd be careful who you broadcast your intentions to over an open channel. The Liberty Government will not be happy to hear about another underground movement working against them.

So, I must ask for some details. Who is involved, what are your goals, and what resources to do you have available? I am asking, because as someone who frequents Texas often for various business dealings, I'm interested in anyone who might want to cause the Navy or LSF some grief. But I'd like to know you have a game plan. I'm willing to make a starter contribution of 100 million credits to your cause, and offer myself up as an 'ambassador', and military adviser.

If its a war you want, this can be done. I am a Freelance Operative with much experience attacking convoys and corporate shipping all throughout Sirius, as well as various forms of espionage and security tactics. I recommend guerrilla style 'hit and run' attacks until you get supplied and established. As well, you'll likely have a hard time finding safe port in Texas at first. I can also offer assistance and expertise at establishing a base of operations, and forming relations with local groups with the power to help.

Texas hangs in a delicate balance. Causing disarray to the authorities there can only help my 'kind' of business. However, no one wants to see the Rheinlanders wind up with control either. Seems like a 'free' Texas could actually have some potential. Here are my credentials and reputation card. I have many friends in the Congress around Texas and Peurto Rico, who will attest that I am trustworthy. I suggest that if the Liberty Government asks you about your little declaration of war, act like you're forming a political party. It will serve as a perfect front for funneling funds. If your reasons for this action give you determination, you just might get something accomplished.

Captain Antares

....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***
[Image: r6oWF6H.jpg]
Sender: Texas Separatists
To: Encrypted pirate signal
Encryption: HIGH

[Image: v6U9ek0.jpg]
Very well we were waiting for someone interested in our cause, about the transmision who was sent to everyone its not problem we want everyone to know for our cause . You asked for our goals and who is involved well we are ex-workers from the factories at planet Houston, our goals are liberating Texas ,freeing all slaves at Houston and estabilishing republic.Our plans for now are full blockade of Texas system to distrupt the liberty economy . Your offer for being ambassador and millitary advisor will be really helpful for our cause . If you have more questions you know where to find me (Texas) just say time and date .
[Image: F1YDPGi.jpg]
[Image: t6f60o.jpg]

***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....verifying additional security encryption....
....connection established......

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Alright, now we're talking.

Former prisoner laborers eh? Well those who know hardship can usually take a beating, and that's a good quality for a guerrilla. Well, I believe there might just be elements within the Liberty Navy that might support such an endeavor in Texas. They won't just turn sides easily. Once you have some forces assembled, you will have the chance to launch a nice big brazen attack...something to get the attention of the authorities. If you can stage some successful raids, you will prove to be a force worth supporting.

The problem is that the Liberty navy still can muster some heavy firepower in Texas that keeps most unlawful groups on the run. That doesn't mean they're untouchable though. With proper scouting, trade vessels can be caught without protection, and larger Navy capital ships can be bogged down with some well placed bombers.

In the meantime, where are you holed up? A group of escaped slaves turned guerrillas can't be having an easy time finding permanent safe harbor in Texas. There are Junkers bases you might get away with popping in and out of, but I wouldn't plan on using them to launch a blockade from, as the Liberty Navy would shut down those bases real quick.

So, send a leader or representative tomorrow some time in the afternoon to evening (SMT). Perhaps somewhere near Beaumont, where we can move to a more secure location from. Then we can work out some plans for setting up a temporary base of operations for you, and I'll send you some funds directly. I can also talk to some local people about what we can do muster some 'under the table' support for you.

Fortune favors the bold sir!
Antares out.

....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***