Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: KNF, BCC: Kishiro Technologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
....encrypted channel opened.....
..............Jinpachi Saika......................
-----Kusari Trade Association Private Channel-----
........Planet New Tokyo comm-link........
[Image: image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihir...pacity=100]

Konnichiwa

We must report about suspicious vessel roaming in Kusari, being hostile to everyone who stands in their way. We do not know what purpose this vessel has, despite it blasting propaganda against Democratic Republic and Gallia over all the channels.

Suprisingly, the ship does not attack civilian vessels, except for corporate ones - both Samura and Kishiro. The majority of the attacks is aimed against IDF Shipping however.

This is the last photo known of this vessel, taken by one of our pilots, before his vessel has perished:
[Image: sxwLNzx.jpg]

Due to corrupted snapshot and strange reports, this vessel is believed to possess very unusal technology, which harms target's ship electronics before actual attack, somekind of heavy ECM or very powerful EMP. I do not believe this is something that we have seen before.

Jinpachi Saika
on behalf of
[Image: ktaavatar1_zps7070313a.png?dateline=1410691649]

......encrypted channel: CLOSED..........
ID: [KP] Kusari Police
SENDER: Yasmashita Miharu
TARGET: KTA
SUBJECT: BW-Gunship
ENCRIPTION: Level 6
PRIORITY: HIGH
COMMENCING VISUAL:

[Image: 2cfdt3l.jpg]

Konnichiwa Jinpachi Saika-San of the KTA

My name is Yashmashita Mihrau and i'm the leader of the Kusari Police.
As this tranmission is directed to Kusari we wi'll get stuck at it!

Here it seems that a BW-Gunship was attacking one of your vessels. As this is not enough data we would like to have some more info on as well the incident and the ship!

We would like to know:

-The callsign of your vessel
-Location of the incident
-Are there survivours?
-Is there anything that you know but is not shared yet?

If we have this information we'll be able to investigate this matter! I hope we can get this solved as soon as possible!

Arigatõ

Yasmashita Miharu
Leader of the Kusari Police
....encrypted channel opened.....
..............Jinpachi Saika......................
-----Kusari Trade Association Private Channel-----
........Planet New Tokyo comm-link........
[Image: image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihir...pacity=100]

Honors to the Kusari Police!

In fact this is all we have gathered. Our vessel was KTA|CV-Azuchi (Big Dragon Class) with Yoho Sakurajima, she is currently, with her small crew, in New Tokyo hospital. No one has been harmed in deadly way and everyone has been gathered by our other vessel, KTA|LL-Hanafuda (of which I am the captain).

To our suprise, incident took place very close to the Planet Kyushu, about 10 or 15 clicks. Hull has been drifting, but aside of minor damage, it was able to be tugged to the Yukawa Shipyard, where it is under repairs. It would take only a few days to repair outside damage, but the problem is it would need week or two to refit ship completly; Reactor off-line, all electronics burned, weaponry and other systems are just fried.

This picture is all we have at the moment, since it was the very last thing they managed to send.

Even recovery of data is unable - all Azuchi databanks are just... blank, even black box is empty. Perhaps miss Sakurajima will tell us more about the vessel or meeting, but for now she is unconcious.

Jinpachi Saika
on behalf of
[Image: ktaavatar1_zps7070313a.png?dateline=1410691649]

......encrypted channel: CLOSED..........