Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : .:j:. Junker Congress and Junker Marauders[Encrypted]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: r6oWF6H.jpg]
Sender: Texas Separatists
To: Junker Congress and Junker Marauders
Encryption: HIGH

[Image: v6U9ek0.jpg]
Greetings junkers im sending this transmision about what we can do each other . Your pressence in Texas system is huge so keeping good relations with you is gold for us , our pilots sent reports for Xenos taking down your pilots in the scrap fields if you need help for them we can help . Also our lack of money is still a problem so a little business with premium scrap will make big profits for us . And as you heard the rumors about our plans for blocking Texas system are true that won't be problem for you because we won't touch your pilots if you let us operate without interference from you.
[Image: F1YDPGi.jpg]
[Image: jchlOA2.png]

Greetings

Beaumont Spire is open docking like any other Junker base. Feel free to haul Premium Scrap from it to whatever destination you wish to head to.

-G.M
The Junker Marauders

[Image: qff6ZIp.png]
[Image: COFFO84.jpg]
[Image: XTB2.png]

ola amigo,
please standby, one of the junkers congress representatives will reply to you shortly. thank you for your patience in advance.

[Image: XTBE_1.png]
[Image: 1ied4w.png]

Greetings.

I am Adam Wayland from the Junker Congress. The base under our control, and from which you could buy scrap metal, is in our home system, Puerto Rico. That is a securely guarded place, accessible only to those who we really trust. We do not know about you, your organization and your motives enough yet to give you access to that base and our system.

However, you can prove yourself on our bounty board:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=120220
I shall register you under the unlawful contractors, for obvious reasons. Get a few claims there, and you gain both our trust and our money for doing so. Also, you can patrol the scrap fields and take out the pirates and Xenos there who are harassing any Junker.

In the meantime, do not hesitate to ask Congress members for fillup, if you happen to meet them. Also, I think you can ask the Marauders for access to their storage.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
.:j:. Adam Wayland

[Image: md15qa.png]