Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: QCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

...comm channel open...
...encryption engaged...
[Image: PWfgFd1.png]

Greetings

Call me simply Hide (not like English "hide"). I am self-made captain of free Kusari vessel named FKS "Ronin" and I would like to ask you about something like... obtaining letter of marque.

Despite our papers stating that we are just mere pirates, we would like to ask about support for our actions, which is propaganda aimed against Democratic Republic of Kusari and, mainly, taking care of unwanted Gallic influence in Kusari.

As a sidenote, we have never shot down or pirated any Bretonian vessel. I believe this fact will help in our agreement.

In return for your letter of marque, we would like to offer first-hand information about situation in Kusari, open war against IDF Shipping over there and direct spying inside Tau systems.

We do not like idea of our nation being succumbed by Gallics, yet our... methods fit neither Blood Dragon nor Exiles liking, this is why our request has been directed to you. We can negotiate anything else you want.

Hide of the "Ronin"

...comm terminated...