Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: SCRA HC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~~Incoming Transmission~~
Priority: High
Encryption:High
Source: New London

Bonjour,

I am the commandant of the Maquis, Diane Masson. I am impressed by our last encounters in Newcastle and Roussillon, and I assume so are you, oui? I do find we have similar goals, and mutual enemies as well.

Now the Royal Navy is pushing the majority of its forces towards Magellan and the rest of Kingdom of Bretonia. It sounds like a bad news, but I consider it as a good one. Quick scary expansion will only result in the weak and long supply lines, which allows us, the Revolutionaires, to take the advantage and cut it off. I hope this type of strategy will slow down their pace a little, and will assist you in some ways.

In our previous meetings we agreed about friendship for a time being, but I do hope our relationship could be improved for mutual benefit. What do you think?

Merci beaucoup,

Commandant Diane Masson, Le Maquis
[Image: Warner.png]

Comm ID: Field Marshal Ben Warner, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army

Subject: [reply]

"The People's Republic of the Sirius Coalition's primary mission has always been to liberate those who suffer under the oppression of those who believe themselves greater than their citizens, seeking to exploit them in order to ensure their continued rule. The Maquis as I understand undertake seemingly extreme measures in attempts to loosen the grip of the Royal Family on Gallia.

When the barrier was first opened the Coalition found yet another pit of decay and oppression, it's people yearning for freedom. Now we find ourselves embroiled in a war that puts the War of Sol to shame, with Gallia now making pushes towards Liberty space opportunity arises as you have noted for organizations such as our own to strike the enemy where it hurts them the most: Weakened Supply Lines.

The Coalition and the Maquis' goals co-incide with the over-throwing of the Gallic Royal Family as well as their servents, the Revolutionary Army would be open to exploring us exploiting the opportunity to cause damage to the enemy. I would like to meet with either yourself or a representative to discuss our mutual interests and the potential for this initial relationship to improve and expand. "

Ben Warner, Field Marshal
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса