Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: GMS|, [GMS] and EFL|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: thumbnail.php?file=KS_6827_311226632.jpg...cle_medium]

Aurélia Landreáu
Royal Navy Ship La France
Unknow Location

Bonjour representatives of GMS and EFL Oil & Machinery,

I am Aurélia Landreáu, commanding officer of La France, Normandie class ship. La France has special and secret task, however we are running out of 'fuel' quickly and the nearest depot is quite far from here.

We need:

Quote:400x Oil canister
400x Promethene

We are able to pay you 10,000,000 Gallic Francs.

What do you think?

~Landreáu

Quote:We need:

400x Oil canister
400x Promethene

Bonjour commandant Landreáu,

puis-je me présenter, je m'appelle Michel Serrault and I am the representative of the [GMS].

As your request seems to be of urgent nature I was glad to offer you our services.

The requested ammounts of fuels could be delivered shortly, depending on your current loaction.

As we're a civilian corporation we are not very familiar with naval shipclasses, am I correct if I assume that a "Normandie class vessel" is synonymous for a battleship class vessel?

Please contact me as soon as possible to discuss the details of your request.

Cordialement votre,

Michel Serrault

Aurélia Landreáu
Unknow Location

Bonjour representatives Monsieur Serrault,

Mercy for a quick response.

The "Normandie" class was designed in the 660s as a versatile battleship capable of both offensive and defensive actions. From 670 A.G.S. until 710 A.G.S.

Anyway, our current location is Dublin, Charlie-seven. If you can't find us, unload it to Hood please.

~Landreáu
(10-18-2014, 12:56 PM)Shinju Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, our current location is Dublin, Charlie-seven. If you can't find us, unload it to Hood please.

Très cher commandat Landreáu,

merci bien for your informations about your fine vessel and it's historical background.

We will begin with the prepartion of the operation immidiately and then set route to Dublin system.

When we've reached the Hood we will open a secure channel to you to arrange the handing over of the fuels you are in need of.

Be inforemd that we may will use an unflagged civilian ship for security reasons for delivery.

Cordialement votre,

Michel Serrault

Aurélia Landreáu
Unknow Location

All needed supplies were delivered.

~Landreáu