Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ageira Technologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 6lnEVaE.png]

---Destination is out of range, negotiating relay off Freeport 11 Deep Array---

===Incoming Transmission===
===Comm ID: Brooke, Adelaide===
===Source: Phoenix Spaceport, Omicron Zeta===

Good day,

I'll need to check the logs once this is through. I'm curious how many relays it will need to go through to get to its destination...

My name is Adelaide Brooke of the Phoenix Zoners and I have an inquiry. I'm not sure our family and your organization have ever dealt with each other before, but I head the Trade division for Phoenix.

While the Spaceport is quite self sufficient at most things and we can typically fabricate whatever we need for our research projects, at times it becomes far more efficient to import pre-manufactured goods to save on time. We are completing construction on a jump device for one of our homeships, however we are entering final assembly and require a certain part that would both be time and material intensive to fabricate on site.

The part we currently lack pertains to gravity field distortion and stabilization. With Ageira's history of interstellar travel, I suspect similar parts exist in the House jump gates. That said it is only a suspicion as you keep the material specifications of jump gates out of the public records.

Should you have such a material, might we work out an agreement for a number of units? We can sort out logistics later if you have a part that fits the bill.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Adelaide

[Image: bNci5oU.png]
[Image: FI6wT3h.png]

To: Adelaide Brooke, Phoenix Zoners

Ms. Brooke,

Hello, ma'am. I don't believe either of our organizations have interacted in the past, but nevertheless I believe we can work out a deal.

You are correct in assuming that Ageira Technologies does, in fact, manufacture parts related to the stabilization and regulation of gravity fields for the usage of faster-than-light travel. These Gravity Field Stabilizers are specialized devices constructed on Pueblo Station by Ageira Technologies. Utilizing a modulated electrical current and a modified energy field generator, the stabilizers - when activated by the initialization of a jump drive or gate - negate the massive gravitational fields generated by the buildup of a jump device and forming a temporary, stable rift through space that a vessel can use as a sort of "interstellar highway" without being destroyed molecule by molecule.

These stabilizers are typically utilized in ship-portable Jump Drives, as per the one you are inquiring about. If you are interested in acquiring these stabilizers, I'm sure we can work out an order.

Sincerely,

Matthew Edgeworth
Supervisor of Pueblo Station
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
[Image: 6lnEVaE.png]

===Incoming Transmission===
===Comm ID: Brooke, Adelaide===
===Source: Livadia Shipyard, Omicron-74===

Good day Mr. Edgeworth,

These Stabilizers should work. I'm told minor adjustments will need to be made to the drive itself, but all in all still within design parameters to use Ageira stabilizers. We require roughly 4600 of them. Likely closer to 4500, I'm not currently in the Spaceport so I can't get an exact count of what's needed. But we can model it off that amount.

I would be curious to hear your thoughts on shipping the stabilizers. We would be willing to pick them up, but unfortunately our Whales do not fit in a typical house moor. We do have some Whales coming from Bethlehem however, we could divert them to Ames Research Station in Kepler and meet up with a transport of yours if that works. I expect several trips would need to be made as the stabilizers in our design were by no means small.

Adelaide

[Image: bNci5oU.png]
[Image: FI6wT3h.png]

To: Adelaide Brooke, Phoenix Zoners

Ms. Brooke,

Good to hear, ma'am. As it stands, we cannot supply any stations of yours in the Omicrons due to a mostly logistical fault, but we would be more than happy to ship 4600 Gravity Field Stabilizers to Ames Research Station, Kepler to be picked up by your ships. In return, we ask for the MSRP cost of the stabilizers (5,000¢/unit) plus a shipping and handling fee of 750¢/unit. This brings the total cost of the transaction to 26.450.000¢ payable to Ageira~Archimedes at the earliest convenience. Should you find this offer agreeable, I will forward you my S-KYP.3 protocol address so that we may organize the transaction.

Sincerely,

Matthew Edgeworth
Supervisor of Pueblo Station
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]