Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Finishing Touches.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 7Kz22tf.png]
Quote:Ship Calsign:
Core|Invictus
Ship Class:
"Crecy" class Bretonian Destroyer
Crew:
Weaponry:
7 MD12a 'Newton' Bretonia Destroyer Turrets, 3 C-25 Cerberus Cruiser Turrets
Purpose:
Sentry, Patrol, Defense, Offense.

James Clarke Wrote:
A recent aquistion from the Bretonian Armed Forces in exchange for one of our Bullhead Battlecruisers. We've tinkered with some of it's instruments, in order to make it more appropriate for it's use in battle against our enemies. The Bretonians told us that this ship is quite powerful, I'm looking forward to seeing it in action myself.
The old crew from the Core|Arbitrator, now commissioned in the hands of the Bretonian Armed Forces, were transferred to work as the crew of the Core|Invictus. We swapped out the two heavier turrets on the vessel for two Cerberus Turrets. Much more reliable and suitable for it's combat role than what it had before.
All that's left is a few power core adjustments to make it suitable to actually fly. I'm giving the engineers extra shifts in promise of longer holidays to Planet Gran Caneria. Hopefully we can get this done promptly, and add to The Core's fearsome arsenal.

End log.