Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Mr Hall, Admiral of the Bretonia Armed Forces | CC: The Admirality Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KMyNtId.png]

Admiral.

I do not believe I have had the honour to speak with you yet. I am Agent Lancaster, Chief of Operations and Director of MI5. I am contacting you on behalf of the transmission we intercepted. This matter seems to be quite important and we should net let it slip by. Is there any possibility that we can detain Lieutenant Commander J. V. Newt and question him about what is happening? We might need somewhere more secure than a transmission channel. I have the perfect room aboard Bletchley Park to do such a thing.

Regards.

Agent Lancaster
Chief of Operations
Director of MI5
[Image: m85lB37.png]
- Incoming Transmission -

-= High Encryption =-

Priority: High
To: Agent Lancaster
Subject: Reply

[Image: eaps.png]
George appears in a dignified posture, holding a narrow, polite, and somewhat mysterious smile. It looks like he is about to recite a lyric poem -- or like he is skillfully hiding a most sinister intention -- or perhaps like he heard something really funny, a few hours ago.
That is, at least, how he is supposed to look like, but as George is not exactly an expert of smiling, it rather looks like he had just recovered from a mild stroke.
"The honour is mutual, Madam, and it is also my pleasure. It is good to see young people running institutions with such a history, and bringing much needed innovations.
If it was possible, I would have detained the lieutenant commander as soon as I read his name, but I am afraid that we aren't talking of a person within the Armed Forces ranks.
Hm. Afraid. I used that merely as a figure of speech. My opinion of that transmission is that it's a complete rubbish, nonsense, bull stuff, or however the youth call it today. I will keep an eye on it. Tell your agents to do the same, but you don't have to tire your brilliant eyes over it.
Go do some sports. You look like you're fond of it."

- Message Over -
[Image: KMyNtId.png]

Somebody that is not in the ranks of the Armed Forces you say? Euh. Never the less, this may be a hoax but it still is important. We can't consider anything as a joke until we get to the bottom of it, especially with threats to attack Bretonia. I am going to open this transmission to the Head of MI6 from the Intelligence Service to see what she has to say.

Regards.

Agent Lancaster
Chief of Operations
Director of MI5
[Image: I0nOlg0.png]

Admiral Hall,

I am Director Blizzard from MI6. The transmission seemed to be full of nonsense and rubbish. However, it shall not be taken lightly, The situation regarding "Lieutenant Commander" Newt is also concerning, having someone roaming around like that is threatening in addition to what Director Lancaster said regarding the threats on the Kingdom.

I will have my agents conduct investigations and search methods regarding the situation and the personnel involved, regular updates to yourself and the Admiralty board.

Thank you.

Director Blizzard
Mission Intelligence, Section 6.
Vice Director, Bretonian Intelligence Service.