Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rouge/Institute Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had a read over your material today and have to say it is very impressive. I saw the attack thread and it prompted me to properly look at it. The pictures bring another dimension of perspective in. The chills are still going down my spine. Knowing there is something like that out there, any time or anywhere... It's a very scary feeling. I love it and want to marry it someday.
(01-13-2015, 04:42 AM)|nfrared Wrote: [ -> ]I had a read over your material today and have to say it is very impressive. I saw the attack thread and it prompted me to properly look at it. The pictures bring another dimension of perspective in. The chills are still going down my spine. Knowing there is something like that out there, any time or anywhere... It's a very scary feeling. I love it and want to marry it someday.

Thank you for your compliments, its rewarding to know that someone likes it to that extent. I believe we had a roleplay once - you were pretty convinced that I was going to shoot you. to help your memory, you were US-Oppertunity at that time. 15k below the Califonia Jumphole heading towards Pennsylvania jumphole.

[Image: 2vwY4mp.png]
You gave me the best RP experience so far, thank you so much, more people should have this honor.
Pages: 1 2