Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: EFL, sales division
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

Bonjour to whom it may concern;

I'm Magdalena Atzenbruck, president of ALG Waste Disposal.

In light of the recent work we've been doing together, we'd like to pick up a project our R&D division had been working on years ago, before my time - namely testing your fine vessels in the types of situation ALG would use them.

For this purpose, we would like to purchase a selection of Gallic civilian vessels. As the premier shipbuilders of Gallia as well as our closest Gallic partners, it was an obvious choice to contact you about this.

Specifically, we would like to purchase one each of the following ships:

"Pachyderme" Advanced Train
ME-UH "Vache" Train
MCU-1 "Aurochs" Freighter
UZ-300 "Eclipse" Bomber
UY -258 "Sunbeam" Very Heavy Fighter
UX-256 "Moonbeam" Heavy Fighter

The first step for R&D would be examining the feasibility of a powerplant swap, as we lack cheap sources of oil to supply your standard CNO engines. For this, we would also like to hire a team of engineers to be stationed at Dortmund, to work with R&D on this project.

That is, if you're interested of course. We hope this will serve as yet another step in our growing relationship.

Warm regards, Lena Atzenbruck

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]
::Incoming Transmission::

::ID: Dijon Jacquilne::
:Tongueosition: CEO of EFL Oil & Machinery::

Bonjour madame,

I am terribly apologetic for the delay . It seems my assistant is out of office and this was put on the bottom of the large pile on my desk, so to speak Madame. Though not to worry, i will try to accommodate our good partners in ALG to the best of my ability.

About your order,
I discussed your request with the remaining members of the board and they saw no objections toward ALG obtaining such vessels. However we do also, have such requests of you. Our own R&D research teams are very interested in Rheinland based vessels also and i ask, on their behalf, of what you may offer us for testing purposes. They are unaware of what may be available for such a task and i also, would be interested in this arrangement. This would assist us in learning different Sirian Technologies and have a better insight of designing even further improved craft on a grander scale.

We are looking to expand our technology into something greater than it already is and I'm sure we both share the same goals as far as technology is concerned. Which is research, improve and use to improve the efficiency of our corporations. I'm sure we can arrange something we agree on, madame.

I await your response,

Dijon Jacquilne,
CEO of EFL Oil & Machinery.

::Transmission Terminated::

Bonjour M. Jacquilne ;

I'm very pleased to hear you are interested. Of course a technological exchange would be ideal. Unlike you, we are not the premier shipbuilding company in our house, however our facilities at Dortmund do produce mainly smaller vessels.
The ships we produce ourselves are generally outfitted for scrapping.
We can offer you the following:

204-ARKM-B10 "Ragnar" Heavy Freighter
568-ARKG-B6 "Behemoth" Medium Transport
HWDU-430 "Golem" ALG Heavy Mover

The former two are open-access civilian-grade vessels, and we can offer you as many as we can produce at the best bargain we can allow.
The latter is a bit more complicated. It's a highly advanced, specialized vessel that's never freely sold outside the company.
However in the spirit of this cooperation, we will be happy to produce at least one for you to evaluate. The only thing we ask for is that you give us the exact call sign the ship will be using, so that it can be added to our list of permitted "Golem"-types used outside the company.

As for other Rheinland designs, although we do not manufacture them ourselves, I'm certain the shipbuilders at Alster and Oder will be forthcoming if you wish to purchase "Colossus"-class trains or "Uruz"-class heavy container transports.
Civilian transport models are generally free to purchase, but sadly not hugely popular outside our own house due to their illegal status in Liberty.
So I'm certain Republican Shipping and Daumann Heavy Construction will be pleased to receive an order.
Small ships such as the "Humpback"-class Light Freighter or the "Tiger Shark"-class Light Fighter should also be not be a problem to acquire.
However, if there are issues with any of the models above, we could also act as an intermediate buyer and then sell them to you.

Bonjour madame,

Once again my apologies for the delay. This took some time to pass through the board. After much discussion I am pleased to inform you that we accept the proposed terms discussed which are as follows:

"Pachyderme" Advanced Train (1x)
ME-UH "Vache" Train (1x)
MCU-1 "Aurochs" Freighter (1x)
UZ-300 "Eclipse" Bomber (1x)
UY -258 "Sunbeam" Very Heavy Fighter (1x)
UX-256 "Moonbeam" Heavy Fighter (1x)

Shall be exchanged with:

204-ARKM-B10 "Ragnar" Heavy Freighter (1x)
568-ARKG-B6 "Behemoth" Medium Transport (1x)
HWDU-430 "Golem" ALG Heavy Mover (1x)

We would also be hopeful towards:

"Tiger Shark" Class Light Fighter (1x)
"Colossus" Transport Class (1x)

I wish to officially confirm this as acting CEO of EFL Oil & Machinery. I await your confirmation also. Then you may proceed with the vessels you requested at a time which suits you. We have made sure there is the sufficient amount in the shipyard.

I await your reply, madame,

Dijon Jacquilne,

Greetings again.

We find this agreement to be more than acceptable. Construction of the Ragnar, Behemoth, and Golem is already underway at Dortmund.
We've also ordered the production of a Colossus from Alster, which you can pick up yourselves, or we could send for it.
Tiger Sharks should not be an issue at all to acquire, as cheap, small civilian vessels.

All we need from you is the intended name of the Golem, to add to the exception register.
Meanwhile, I'm pleased to announce the callsign of the Pachyderme has been decided as [ALG]-TGX-Lausanne.

Bonjour madame,

We have confirmation that the Golem will be named EFL|Aurora.Summit.
I declare on behalf of EFL Oil & Machinery that this is an official transaction and all terms and conditions are accepted by the corporation thus making this Equipment Exchange valid.

We have noted that the call sign of our Pachyderme is ALG]-TGX-Lausanne. We thank you and hope this has resulted in a strengthened partnership for now, and the future which awaits us.

Until our next agreement,

Dijon Jacquilne,