Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cryer / QQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: transmission_zps5b5ce911.png]

To: Cryer Pharmaceuticals

*An elderly gentleman hobbles in and slowly lowers back into his chair*

"See, that wasn't *COUGH* so bad"

[Image: hochschild_zps91bcbb37.jpg]

*Starts to speak in a rusty but firm voice* "well hello there chaps." *cough cough COUGH* "You're just the men *coughs again* I need."
"You see, I'm getting on in years" *cough* "but i'm not *cough* giving up *cough* just yet"

*his loyal assistant Nancy calls out* "oh Mauricio, you're overdoing things again aren't you!"

*he slumps back in his chair* "I'll never give in to bad health", he whispers.
"I want you boys to bring me something *cough* to fix me up." *clears throat* "A Small transport full should do. but *COUGH* but! I want it delivered safely."

"Spare no expense. That medicine must get through" *cough* "I have the charity to run."

*Nancy comes over to the comm panel*

"I think these gentlemen understand now sir." *she winks at him* "Let's rest for a while."

*You see her reach towards the comm panel*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SIGNAL LOST
[Image: 7NwmNBK.png]

Greetings sir, name's Bob Clamor.

We'll grab some Pharmaceuticals and Med-Statis Bonds for your cough. Where should we deliver it to?

[Image: CqFMfyt.png]
ENABLING TEXT TRANSMISSION..........................................
OK.........................................................................................

To Mr Clamor,

On behalf of Mr Hochschild, He thanks you for your prompt response.

We would kindly request that you drop those medical supplies at Graves Station in Dublin. It's BMM owned so you shouldn't have any problems. Leave them with the bartender, and he will shuttle them the last 20k to Hochschild

Before the goods are sent, we would like to know the price of this offer.

Providing we agree with that deal, and evidence of completion is then provided (//screenshot), We'll wire payment directly to the ship you name as payment processor.

Thanks again
Mr Tango
Hochschild Gold Mining PLC, Dublin

MESSAGE COMPLETE............................................................
(10-28-2014, 11:48 AM)I Wrote: [ -> ]Before the goods are sent, we would like to know the price of this offer.

I believe that cryer as a company has a little bit of paperwork to process before we go ahead with any deal.

The bartender was not informed that a deal was ready, and was not on staff on the day of delivery, so we have no idea where this shipment was dropped. most likely into graves station recycle bin.

we still await response on terms of a deal.
only once it is complete, and evidence is provided, will we then provide payment.

Thankyou
Mr Tango
Assistant for HGM PLC
[Image: 7NwmNBK.png]

The fact, that the ship had not left the base nor had the shipment been sold to the dockmaster is a surprise that it went through the recycle bin.

I'm waiting in this ship right now, awaiting for your prices on terms of payment, but since you're not going to assign the price, I will then. $500,000.
[Image: CqFMfyt.png]
Mr Hochschild informs me that the price quoted is acceptable. Thanks.

We only await delivery confirmation please (//screenshot)

Tango, over.

::::::::::::::::::::COMMUNICATION::HELD::::::
(11-03-2014, 06:16 PM)Shadowjunker Wrote: [ -> ]
ENCRYPTING...DONE
Subject: Payment change
I have sent the medical supplies to Grave Station please send the payment to:
[QQ]'sShade.Bank
Thanks,
Shadow Walker
UNENCRYPTING...
CLOSING TRANSMISSION>>>>>CLOSED