Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Secure transmission to Minister Yoshi Ishigaki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: kusari_prime_minister.png]
Konbanwa honorable Councillor.
First let me congratulate you on being re-elected to a position of great importance for the Kusari people.
While we have always had our differences and indeed often stood at opposite ends of the table in our beliefs on how to move forward in making our nation great, you have been very consistent in standing on behalf of that which is most important in Kusari, it's people.

It is for this reason that I send this message to you today, I wish for you to come and talk to both myself and other distinguished members of my party.
We have an opportunity here today and I would think it is in not only our best interests, but more importantly Kusari's, that we have a little discussion on where each of us stand.

If you would be so kind as to acquiesce my humble proposition, state that such is the case and I shall have a personal shuttle dispatched at your convenience so we may continue.

I hope you have a wonderful day,
Manabu Yukimura.
Incoming Transmission.

ID Transponder
: Minister Ishigaki

Audio Only

" Yukimura-san, I did not expect to be speaking to you in a civil manner, however we live in times of great dis-chord and even the most unusual of events have the potential to occur. Our parties may stand before a great divide on many issues such as the Monarchy, however we both have the best interests of our people at heart.

I will be willing to meet with you in the near-future to discuss what is on your mind."

Signed

Yoshi Ishigaki, Minister, PPK