Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: SCRA || From: Almighty and Angry Farmer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 264px-LWBLogo.png]

Name: LWB|Chyoko.Mishima
Subject: Request

Kon'nichiwa Friends,

I am Chyoko Mishima from Landwirtrechtbewegung shortly LWB and your friend in Rheinland! Well, business. I would like to ask you for one "XKR-EV-ZERO "Storm" Mark-X Gunboat" and 7 Goryunov-5 turrets. In return I would like to provide your with Fertilizers and Rheinbier. Or do you need something in particular?

Sayonara,
Chyoko Mishima, LWB|
[Image: KyleWinstonTransmissionbar_zpsbb7b317c.png]

Chyoko Mishima, It is not everyday we here from our brothers and sisters in the LWB It also happens to be good timing. If you have not heard there has been a change in leadership and with that comes the evolution of Allies the bonds that tie us together are tested and and those that survive are strengthened. While it is shameful the Farmer's Alliance of Kusari does not share your enthusiasm; that is a discussion for another time. You want a "XKR-EV-ZERO "Storm" Mark-X Gunboat" and 7 Goryunov-5 turrets. That is correct right? I see no reason for the LWB not to have access to it however there is a condition; there must be a SCRA crew member on board at anytime while it is in space, in case there is a mishap resulting in its capture the crew member will know exactly what to do to the vessel.

If you can agree to this single term. Then I feel we have a come to an agreement.

[Image: 264px-LWBLogo.png]

Name: LWB|Chyoko.Mishima
Subject: Request

Kon'nichiwa Friend,

Thank you for your reply. I agree, LWB crew and one SCRA person. Thank you again for your help.

Sayonara,
Chyoko Mishima, LWB|