Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DHC- & RS| | From: Krüger Mineralien | Subj: Upgrading Reutlingen’s systems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KellyCarrington1-MichaelaSchaumlfer-Inco...aa09a8.png]

To: Daumann Heavy Construction - DHC- and Republican Shipping - RS|
Subject: Upgrading Reutlingen’s systems

Guten tag damen und herren,

Once again we are in need of assistance of Daumann Heavy Construction and Republican Shipping assistance regarding transportation of station’s essential supplies. Aside from the Ablative Armor Plating you are already shipping in from Hamburg we are in need of 40,000 units of Hull Segments, 40,000 units of Robotic Hardware, 40,000 units of Reinforced Alloy and 100,000 units of Industrial Hardware. We are offering a payment of 2,500 Sirius credits per unit of each delivered Hull Segment, 2,000 Sirius credits per unit of each delivered Robotic Hardware, 1,000 Sirius credits per unit of each delivered Reinforced Alloy and 3,000 Sirius credits per unit of each delivered Industrial Hardware. I hope the prices are satisfactory.

We hope you could once again assist us with supplying the Reutlingen Storage Facility, while our engineers work on the upgrades. To add to the end, Krüger Mineralien transports will also be assisting on this project to finish it more quickly. It would be good if you could, with each delivery, attack documents of delivery as well. That would make my personnel work more efficiently.

I look forward to a reply at your convenience.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Administrator of Reutlingen Storage Facility, Michaela Schäfer

[Image: EndOfTransmission_zps9863542e.png]
===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: hrkrrer.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter DHC Secretary

Guten Tag Frau Schäfer.

It is with great pleasure that we received your previous transmission. Such an important contract is what Daumann Heavy Construction is constantly looking for. Therefor you can add us in the subcontractor list.
I'm not able to give you yet the list of the involved Daumann's ships due to the huge amount of quantities to be transported and the lack of precision as to what company will be in charge of transporting which commodity. Of course, you can rest assured that we completely understood the nature of the contract and its importance.
We hope that Kruger's logistics engineers in charge of this project will send us soon our orders so we can start the process.
Should your company need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. In the meantime, we wish you, dear Frau Schäfer, a very pleasant day.

Yours faithfully,

Hanna Richter DHC

===Transmission Terminated===

To: Daumann Heavy Construction - DHC-

Guten tag Hanna Richter,

This time we have a special assignment for Daumann Heavy Construction. Reutlingen Storage Facility is in dire need of Robotic Hardware, used in construction of new sections of the station. The required sum needed is 40,000 units of Robotic Hardware. We are ready to pay 2,000 Sirius credits per unit of each delivered Robotic Hardware to Reutlingen. I hope the price is adequate.

I wish to give you thanks in advance for your willingness to aid us in this time of need. We have more projects waiting here in Krüger Mineralien HQ on Essen and some of them will require help from Daumann. With luck we will work on those new projects together again.

I look forward to a reply at your convenience.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

Guten Tag Frau Schäfer.

I'm contacting you concerning the upgrade of Reutlingen's systems. Indeed as the images show, the last convoy of Robotics Hardware have arrived at Reutlingen as planned for a total delivery of 40.000 units. The hardware is from the ALG Wuppertal factory and matches the needed specifications you sent us. I advice the proper Kruger department to review the delivery in order to be sure nothing had been forgotten. Warranty and consumer service will be managed and under the supervision of ALG. The Ring will soon send to your attention the consignment note for the good order of the file. I considered our part of the contract done as this order is completed. Should anything be added or changed, please let us a memo and we will get back to you as soon as possible. It is a pleasure to make business with your corporation.
(001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005)

Yours faithfully,

Hanna Richter DHC

To: Daumann Heavy Construction - DHC-

Guten tag Hanna Richter,

With great pleasure can I inform you that upgrades on Reutlingen Storage Facility have been completed a few weeks ago and the station is working perfectly now with all it's systems functioning at highest parameters. You are welcomed to visit in at any time and see for your self. The cargo bays are filled with minerals as well of all varieties.

I look forward to any new endeavours between our corporations. Until than I with you good luck and all the best in the coming times.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

Guten Tag Frau Schäfer.

We thank you for this message. It is always nice to receive positive feedback on previous achievements. Congratulations! We are quite impressed with what your did with Reutlingen and we certainly won't miss the opportunity to pay you visit. Indeed, we never know when urgent deliveries might happen and we will surely count on Reutlingen stocks to regulate the flow of goods.

Yours faithfully,
Hanna Richter DHC