Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: The administrator of Nebula Complex FROM: Captain Samuel Samuels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Incomming Transmission**
**Target ID: The administrator of Nebula Complex**
**Subject: Problems with Kusari law**
**Encryption: High**
**Priority: High**

[Image: hfzsaamu.jpg]

Good day,
my name is Captain Samuel Samuels. Im the captain from the MNS-Mardesia. Its nice to meet you. But im not here to talk with you over cakes or something like that!
I see you got some problems with the Kusari law. You produce cloaking devices and now the Kusari rise eater want that you stop it. *laughs*
Here is my offer to you. I and my friends from the Outcast fleet help you. But only when you pay us 1 time 300.000.000 sirius credits. Yeah we know that is high price, but when you payed us, you are under protection from all MNS ships. We protect your base for this kusari rise eater and help you when you get in trouble.
Its your decide. We are awaiting your awnser.

Have a good day.

Captain Samuel Samuels

***Transmission Terminated***
[Image: m01oF2D.png]
To: Maltese "MNS"
ID: Malakai Yakuza
Nebula Complex CEO

Hello Captain Samuel Samuels,
It makes me glad to see that some are willing to defend this strong installation against a possible threat but so far, we didn't receive any aggression attacks from the Kusari Naval Forces. I understand that some rumors might spread and reached your eyes and ears about some problems with the Kusari Naval Forces and i can't deny it but so far, its not confirmed that the Nebula Complex is officially hostile to the KNF but there is some suspended tension which might end peacefully. I appreciate your move & i have some questions for you sir. do you represent the entire Maltese MNS forces? and if so, then i think we can postpone this issue here for few days or hours until i know exactly what is going to be the situation with the KNF and KP. i will wait your reply and have a nice day.

regards,
Malakai Yakuza
Nebula Complex CEO
Transmission Terminated
**Incomming Transmission**
**Target ID: The administrator of Nebula Complex**
**Subject: Problems with Kusari law**
**Encryption: High**
**Priority: High**

[Image: hfzsaamu.jpg]

Good do hear from you.
I see you will need some time for this. I understand this. But dont forget our ships needs time and coordinates to secure your Complex.
But its really great that a Freelancer doesnt hate and ignore the Outcast.
And now your questions. Im not represent all Maltese MNS forces. Not all. Only a fleet. I represent the 516 Outcast Fleet. We will help you. But we have good contact to all other Outcast Fleets and when we need more ships, we will call more.
So when its come to a fight. We need Dock permission to your Complex. Dont forget it.
That was all.

Have a good day.

Captain Samuel Samuels

***Transmission Terminated***
[Image: m01oF2D.png]
To: Maltese "MNS"
ID: Malakai Yakuza
Nebula Complex CEO

Hello Captain Samuel Samuels,
I accept your contract sir and welcome to the Nebula Complex. The MNS fleet tag is added to the Nebula Complex and please let me know if any more ships will need docking rights. A Payment of 300,000,000 will be sent to your fleet along with a golden vip access to the Nebula Complex Commodities Center but in another payment method, so i would like to meet and arrange system for payment depending on proven screens of kills around the Nebula Complex against any attacker - Good luck Sons of Malta. be advised that more forces will be around this area loyal to the Nebula Complex and will join the defense pact with your forces soon. Have a good day.

regards,
Malakai Yakuza
Nebula Complex CEO
Transmission Terminated