Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Junkers Union
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Message to: Junkers Union
Forwarded to: Junker Congress, Rheinland Junkers, Rheinland Revolutionaries
Comm ID: Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr

Junkers.

Let me begin by pointing out that we intercepted your unencoded transmissions about Bornholm, and so did our allies. And to be honest that's not what we want to talk about.
Listen up now: we are doing you a favour by bringing our diamonds and supplies through your stations, now if you're going to spoil this operation by attracting attention to us with your constant flagrant lockdowns and "guard battallions", we can always take our supplies elsewhere, and leave Kreuzberg a ghost town. Think about it: who really has more to lose in this?

Now ourselves (the Red Hessians) and the Junker Congress have a good understanding, I am sure they will not be pleased if the JU destroys that. Stop trying to barge in on our deals, stop trying to force your laws on us when none of them is broken, and stop pushing Junkers in Rheinland into a civil war, and perhaps we will reconsider forgetting this incident.

Now you know where the barricade stands.

Regards,
Meisnerr
Comm ID: Representative Johann Steinlaufer

Junkers,

Though many of you are Rheinlanders, I find your arrogance intolerable. Our meeting with the Unioners was chosen to be at Kreuzberg because of it's inconspicuousness and neutral position. You have, however, drew unwanted attention to our meeting, and taken away much of the surprise of it's coming results. We did not need guards. Every Junker at Kreuzberg knows how to act and how to approach an LWB or a Unioner, and any who did not were for our men, not yours.

Furthermore, we do not need all the goods you sell to us at your increased prices. Due to the war hype the WVS has made great strides on Stuttgart over their Synth Counterparts and we no longer need you for supplementary food, nor do we rely on you any longer for side arms, as the Hessians steal more than enough from Daumann's private cache, and if the currently interrupted negotiations with the Unioners go through, we can hope to find some of Liberty's finest in our arsenal as well. Remember who it is that relies on who, Junkers, and remember that it will not be that way forever.

~Johann Steinlaufer
Jose tapped Cesar or the shoulder and handed him a data pad.

"More mining ships out at the smelter?" Cesar asked.

Jose shook his head and just walked away.

Cesar frowned and looked down at the data pad.

"What the heck is going on in Rheinland?!"
Message to: RHA, Rheinland Revolutionaries, et al.
Comm ID: Arbiter Vladimir Tinkerbell, Junker Congress

My sincere apologies for any Junker indiscretion towards you at Bornholm.

As you may be aware, Outcast outrage at Yanagi as well as constant Wild incursions have distracted some of our effort in Omega 15.

The Junker's Union is acting independently and is not allied or affiliated with us in any way. We wish no ill to our Junker brothers and sisters there but stupidity reaps consequences. it is actions such as these that caused us to distance ourselves from them at their inception.

I will have our adjudicator contact you and we will work towards an accord where perhaps we might help safeguard your ships when we are present.

My apologies for this madness that has made itself a "Junker Warlord" at Bornholm.

If I may be of any immediate assistance, please let me know and I will respond as rapidly as possible.

Arbiter Vladimir Tinkerbell, Junker Congress

-Jack wakes up by being hit in the head by a datapad-

Well, to start of.

I The current adjudicator of Bornholm, placed there by the Congress asssures you that any trades that goes trough the Bornholm depot wont be stopped or questioned... Including Illegal ones.

Just so you know.

Signed Jack Matthews
Forwarded to: Junker Congress, Rheinland Junkers
Comm ID: Oberst Viktoria Landser, Volksfront - Bundschuh Party

Good day, Junkers.

For almost a hundred years, you have proven to be valuable suppliers. After my commanding officer died and I was obliged to take command of the Volksfront, there were only two things left on which i could rely on, aside from my good Genossen. These were the Junkers and our reliable allies, the Red Hessians.
But times change, it seems. Your new, pathetic laws which cut us down from valuable supplies and supported our oppressors more than anyone else are rather shocking.
As a consequence I will NOT only talk about bringing our business relations to an end.
I had a long and bold discussion with Oberst Schneider about that matter. And we came to the conclusion that we are not willing to ignore your supportive attitude towards the fascists NOR your destructive alignments to the people of Rheinland anymore, as you are dealing with Drugs, Slaves and Prisoners.
The Red Hessians and Unioners on the other hand have guaranteed us full support. We are now being supplied by Hessian trading rings, Freeport 2 due to Unioner Transports - and as we speak, my loyal men and women are on their way to Freeport 9 to find efficient ways to align to the new situation.
Now Junkers, we know that there are some who only exists to fail, so the others may learn from their faults. I advice you to get rid of those flesh made failures in your lines, as we, the Volksfront, don't have such a high tolerance limit as the Hessians do regarding the shipments of drugs and human commodities.

Stop supporting our enemies more than you have supported us. I will personally (in company of a couple of wingmen of course) visit Yanagi, Kreuzberg and Bornholm in a week to see how the situation looks like. Better make it look good, Junkers.

Save your souls.

In Verachtung,
Frau Oberst Viktoria Landser
Comm ID: Council Representative Albert Profrock of the Alster Union

Our Council seek urgent explanation on the following statements as Unioners will cease visiting Kreuzberg and assuming neutrality towards Junkers until then. We will be following the same stance with the remaining parties of Rheinland because of the obvious fact that your Union seem to be faltering between preserving the decent relationship with us and avoiding to evoke the governmental suspect. Remember that you can not please all sides at the same time, so I suggest you make a wise decision.

* No Contraband. Junkers Union does not allow cardamine or synthetic marijuana to come within the field or to be unloaded on the station. Artifacts, counterfeit software, light arms, etc. are questionable - but we dont want to get a large number of smugglers coming to/from Bornholme and Kreuzberg, because it causes a lot of negative perspective on the Union and the Congress from the Rheinland military and police. We cannot afford to have them come after us, so we must maintain a lawful appearance.

Albert Profrock, Alster Union
Message to: Volksfront, Alster Union, Red Hessians, Unioners, Rheinland Revolutionaries
Forwarded to: Junker Congress, Rheinland Junkers, Junkers Union.
Comm ID: Adjudicator Jack Matthews, Junker Congress.

Im going to state this very exact to everyone.

The Junkers Union have placed those rules, not the Junker Congress, we (The Congress) wants to keep our good relations with all concerning parties.

Therefor, I the Adjudicator will assist, and not interfer with any smuggling, trading that goes trough Bornholm and Omega 15.

Signed Jack Matthews

*transmission begins*

It is quite unfortunate the situation the Junkers Union is trying to push us toward. I had hoped things might calm down and they would come to their senses. It does not seem to be the case now. The law may be all well and good, but, truly, what good is law that so hinders profits?

Please bear with us as we try and calm down our Junker brothers. We at the Congress would like nothing more than to have Kreuzberg flourish as an island of free thought amidst an ocean of Rheinlandic fascism. But with our legal situation, we do have many concerns.

Unfortunately, my captain's move from Trafalgar is taking far longer than expected. As Mr Tinkerbell as said, we are working to distance ourselves. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to return to Kreuzberg. I encourage all of you to visit. Just mention my name when you're there and I'll make sure we'll get you the best quarters available if you need to stay a while or the best engineers available to fix your ships.

*transmission ends*
Message to: Junker Congress
Forwarded to: Rheinland Revolutionaries
Comm ID: Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr

It is fortunate that the Congress sees our diamond and supply transports to Liberty as vital to the effort. I've recieved the message about Thorn, and I know he has abandoned the Junkers Union already in thanks to our quick action. I will inform my forces to refrain from pressing remaining JU units as such, hoping for their quick impression into your organisation.

Oh, and I will be lenient in overlooking their lies about ourselves and our allies. I put my faith in the Congress' ability to reestablish Kreuzberg and Bornholm as a trading post once again.

Regards,
Meisnerr
Pages: 1 2