Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order Overwatch | CC: Blood Dragons Shogunate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission from:
Kohaku Hokama

[Image: OI8wKKg.png]
Opening Video feed...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4iLtMt65gymX1v6ui1QJ...zCq16qqzSO]

Subject: The Nebula Complex and its deeds of darkness

Konbanwa highly valued members of the Order Overwatch,
today one of your high ranked members, Agent Kelly Hellion, contacted me and asked if I could dock on the Nebula Complex. She wanted to do it herself but the Base refused to give her ship docking rights and the defense system of the base were hostile towards her. She wanted that I look around in the base and see if I could find any suspicious doings. I agreed and looked around.

I didnt find anything until I reached the station dealer.
He showed me his commodities and I was shocked to see that he sells powerful Demon artifacts and I also found out that the base is currently building a medium sized cloaking device.

While nobody watched I took pictures and returned to Agent Hellion. She told me to report this to the Overwatch and present the evidence. The taken pictures are attached in this transmission.

We should take action against this as fast as we can, Agent Hellios was of the opinion that the base could have connections to the Demons or how you would call them, Nomads

Roju of the Blood Dragons,
Kohaku Hokama

Opening attached files....
Quote:1-2-3-4-5

End of the Transmission
Kohaku Hokama

[Image: OI8wKKg.png8]
Opening Video feed...

Subject: The Nebula Complex and its deeds of darkness

Konbanwa again members of the Order Overwatch,
the Nebula Complex won't be selling Artifacts and Cloaking devices in near future or ever again.

Just some minutes ago i witnessed how a Kusari strike force destroyed the base. Looks like the outcasts weren't that much of a help, the wrecks of Outcast ships confirmed that.

I just hope they could evacuate all Civilians in time. I will attach the prove of the destruction of the base

Yoi ichinichi o, members of the Overwatch

Kohaku Hokama

Opening attached files....
Quote:1-2

End of the Transmission
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

Thank you for the intel provided.

It is likely that artifact, alongside other materials likely to have been stored onboard, perished together with the station. We would advise to not attach yourself emotionally to smugglers of active artifacts, death is very likely scenario to these individuals should us or local intelligence agency get to know. We will attempt our own investigation, to which I invite Blood Dragons to participate with. We still have to find suppliers of this installation, if possible right now.

Note for the future: Neither TF 141 and Cerberus exist as an comprehensive combat units anymore. Any further communications are advised to be sent to Order Overwatch only.

Admiral Golanski out.
Kohaku Hokama

[Image: OI8wKKg.png]
Opening Video feed...

Subject: Cooperation with the Order

The Blood Dragons are always glad to help the Order to stop the spreading of the Demonic invaders, even more when it helps to repulse them from Kusari.

About the suppliers of this installation, we only know that the Kusari Trade Association docked on the station. However we have no prove that they were the suppliers of the Artifacts, they also just could be normal suppliers for the base.
Apart from that we don't have any information about individual suppliers but we will help the Order as good as we can.

Kohaku Hokama

End of the Transmission