Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Supply Contract to Gateway|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming Transmission***
**To: Gateway| ***

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hello Jake Winslow here of Star Enterprises. We are In need of some supplies at a faster rate then we are receiving them. Due to the production of equipment sold on Star Space Port we are always looking for more transports to assist in the delivery of said supplies. As the age for deep space exploration is forever being tested so is our brand and quality products.

With quality service and products we ask none other than quality delivery of supplies and building materials. We would like to ask if Gateway| would be interested in a trade contract with Star Space port to supply;

80,000 units of Industrial Hardware @ 2250 SC

200,000 units Reinforced Alloy @ 1750 SC

We ask that you place your proof of Delivery here. Every fourth delivery made by any individual will earn them a 20.000.000 SC bonus! (make sure to tell us where to send cash) If the Contract is completed within 72 hours by Gateway|, Star Enterprises Inc. will reward the faction with 120.000.000 SC as a bonus!

We hope to hear from someone soon and look forward to doing business together!

Thank you for you time.

***End Transmission***
::Incoming Transmission::
Source: Kensington Shipping Platform

Greetings Mr. Winslow.

For starters....I must say your offer is....amusing.

72 hours to deliver over 280,000 goods? My gosh, man! You realize my pilots don't LIVE in our vessels? And we have holidays coming up and folks have been wanting leave to spend their hard-earned money.

And the price you're offering isn't quite enough to make me drool, either. I offer more money for those materials than you do at Oceana. Maybe you should be shipping them to me, eh?

Here's a counter-offer:

I'll deliver
30,000 Industrial Hardwares for $3,000/ea
50,000 Reinforced Alloys for $2,000/ea

and I can have delivery completed in 1 week.

I await your response.

-Stuart out,

::End Transmission::