Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Project: Terra Disnetis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Accessing Liberty Navy Files...
Section: External Security and Research Division.
Project Selected
: TERRA DISNETIS

Classification level: Omega Rho

Specifics:
Using newer transmission technology and simulations, we have begun work on a squadron of unmanned fighters. Using an almost simplistic approach to controlling, the real complexity is in how the fighters utilize the combat data of our pilots - from Hale himself to Defmir, Raven, and Teerin, we are attempting to use the best of the Navy and try to minimize our casualties in the war with Gallia.

Key Personnel:
Project Lead: Michael Morse
Fighter Maneuver Supervisor: Captain Alexis Hunter (LNS Los Angeles)
Head Designer, Cinderella's Castle: Professor Aldermann Witwickerson
Shipwright: Zacharias Markson
Guardian Engineering Lead: Maximilian Dashings
Communications Lead: Rebecca McMahon.

Base of Operations:
Liberty Navy Ship Unsung War
Class: Seraphim
Specialized Functions: Experimental Drone Network Core "Cinderella's Castle"

Admiralty Signature: Vice Admiral Arthur Carlson

[Image: e7c2fa7a65.jpg]

The halls of Washington Shipyard echoed with the clipped footsteps of a cadre of Navy officers. Near the back was a Captain, her bars gleaming. Recently promoted, Ceres Valentine was unsure of why she had been chosen to be a part of this project, especially after being told who attached to it. Unfortunately, she still was not told of who leading it.

Sitting in a spacious windowed room outside the windows was what appeared to be an Atlantis-Class carrier, was a woman with red hair and a uniform that sat at the borderline of against regulations. She was toying with a small toy of sorts, almost absentminded and ignoring the surrounding area. But as the clip-clop of the group came to a halt, the chair turned fully towards them, head rising.
"Hello. I cam Captain Alexis Hunter, and I'm one of the Supervisors. Behind me is the Seraphim-class carrier Unsung War. It is mere days from completion. The defining feature is the central processing unit at the heart of the Unsung War. We call it Cinderella's Castle. It is the main data processing and control center for our squadron of unmanned drone fighters. Those present either are here for the launch, are here as staff, or Ceres Valentine, who has been chosen as the Captain of this vessel." She tapped her desk, and schematics of two fighters showed up. "The first one is XF-01. We have code-named this one Snow White. The second one is nearly wired and will be named when it is combat ready." The schematics spun idly as Alexis watched a few ships pass by the window. "Captain Valentine, Vice Admiral Carlson wishes you well. My work is done." She saluted. "Good luck."

As Alexis left, leaving Ceres and the crew behind, she looked out to the Unsung War. A bleak name - she wondered why such a name was chosen.
No matter. It wouldn't matter - whatever was unsung, would be explained in due time.
In due time.