Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [TAZ] From: TFG|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender:______Fleet Commander Harland Voss

Source:______Fort Leniex, Vespucci

Encryption:__Very High
Priority:____Very High

Subject: Establishment of Diplomacy

_
_

Temporary Autonomous Zoners,

The Legion has begun operations that are destined to see it rise and expand. In light of this, Gladius, a Task Force within the Legion war machine, has been established. I speak for Gladius.

We wish to see the Legion and you Baffin Zoners on good terms in the near future, and Gladius is willing to begin diplomacy efforts. Respond to this channel and we will discuss this further.

Vive et, in libertate moriamur.
~Voss

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
From: Gypsie Skripto, Temporary Autonomous Zoner Ambassador
To: Voss, Fort Leniex, Vespucci
Encryption: Socratic

[Image: dE6P0LG.gif]

Kallisti Legionnaires!

I must say I had never heard about this new rise of the Foreign Legion. Still I remember the old Legion and I must say their place in my heart rests really close to where two little men sit and discuss all day. One of them sheds tears for the innocent and the weak across Sirius and Gallia, but he fails in proving a valid argument when the other man says "Sit down and chew the fat kiddo, the Chao must Spin". The Temporary Autonomous Zoners are not pacifists, as most think, yet when the time comes for you and I to have a personal meeting (consider this an invitation to Pueblo Bonito), I will expose you some of my own thoughts about the timing of your people's enterprise. A Fleur de Lis hangs from a lonely Grim Reaper's neck, a shepard stares at the moon, the field is full with bunny rabbits that wonder "will we see her again tomorrow?".

23's!

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]
[Image: L2d9kgf.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

_
_

Skripto,

Unfortunately work is mounting. I am too busy to come to Pueblo Bonito personally, however I would be more than receptive to a more secure form of personal communication in the future.

In any case, you have heard of us now. Our goals are similar to the "old" Legion and we do not wish to undo their hard work. We have slowly begun opening channels to the allies and acquaintances that have for so long not been in contact with us in an effort to further our cause in the form of trade agreements, supply contracts, alliances and perhaps even old favours.

However, in the short term we are simply making ourselves known to those it is relevant to, that they may in turn contact us should they have their own needs that we may be able to assist with. Of course, nothing is free in this life, as I am sure you are aware.

So tell us, what could you do for the Legion, and what could the Legion do for you?

~Voss

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Kallisti Legionnaires!

Oh I get it, it's ok. I just wanted to point out that despite our understanding of your goals and objectives, we are inclined to try talk you out of harrasing LN in Magellan now. The Gallic threat may not be knocking on your doors yet, but it is on ours, and the LN so far has served as a distraction to the GRN at Magellan, so we'd hate to see them not getting the upper hand there. We won't judge any other action your people take against them. Perhaps there's something we can do to convince you to focus your assets on more "oriental" regions of Liberty?

23's!

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

_
_

Skripto,

An interesting proposal, and it would be a lie for me to state it is not something we have already put thought in to. Leniency for Naval operations in Magellan is something we can provide. However, keep in mind that while we can prevent our people from attacking them, we can't keep them from defending themselves.

For now, there is not much that springs to mind which your people can offer us. Unless you have a suggestion, the most I can ask for at this point in time is your good will in the future.

But I am also interested to hear those thoughts you mentioned in your initial response. Be sure to set up an uplink for us, won't you?

~Voss

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/mDPnaIg.png?1[/img]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender:______Fleet Admiral Desmond Noble

____
____

Subject: An agreement.

Mister Skripto,

We've found ourselves in a situation with the Bretonian Armed Forces, and require neutral ground to relocate refugees from Leeds temporarily for their Merchant Navy. Doing so, will allow civilians some rest before they're taken to various locations within Bretonia or Liberty. As such, I come with a request, pending on availability, of a location where such a relief camp can be established, until a more permanent location can be planned. If you're willing to aid us, you'd not only be aiding the Legion, but the men and women of Bretonia would be in your debt.

Vive et, in libertate moriamur
~Noble

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Kallisti Mister Noble!

Baffin has been one of the main nodes of transit of Bretonian refugees ever since their war with Kusari, when Harris held with the Mollies help which bought time for the weak and the innocent to be relocated. That's why I can't tell you that we are not familiar with this social drama. You can bring refugees to Baffin. While we do not have the means to accomodate them, we do have an intense flux of traders which may be willing to take these people to proper, civilized planets. I also suggest you contact the Colonial Republic, who are established in the Coronado system. They might have somewhere for these refugees to call home.

23's!