Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Administrator of station Solaris Production Facility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Video: Loaded
Sound: Loaded
Playing the message

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNFxoCwo9SnMVOxekapU9...ZcHdGtgj9A]

Oi! Or maybe I should say bunjeure...damn, I still can´t pronounce it! But to hell with it. I went to visit this lovely place called Gallia. And when me and my men were roaming in it, we found this interesting structure named Solaris Production Facility.

To cut the chase - we think we deserve share from your business. We demand 100 million credits at the beginning of every month to account The.Shadow.Is.The.Boss or your station will not be safe anymore. And according to calendar, it seems it is just about time to pay for the November, don´t you think? You have 72 hours to do it or something bad will happen to your station.

Sincere greeting from

The Shadow

End of the message
Video: Loaded
Sound: Loaded
Playing the message

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNFxoCwo9SnMVOxekapU9...ZcHdGtgj9A]

Oi! Your strangely coded message arrived. We didn´t understand much from it, but because it doesn´t contain any words like "we will send your money immediately", I will consider it as "no" from you.

You will regret this decision.

The Shadow

End of the message

-----
(// First time I hear somebody is going to be happy when his PoB will be destroyed. What is hard to understand for me though is why are you wasting your time on base which doesn´t properly work and you yourself name what you do as "misery"...)