Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To =LSF= leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: Kate Fenrir

To whoever is in charge of LSF

Perhaps it was already brought to your attention but just in case I will give you a short summary. Yesterday in Kepler, I have found two rather unnusual ships that your pilots were interested in. Avenger and Lynx, both with broken IFF and latter equipped with fammilar equipment I have seen in the border worlds. Recognizing a threat, I was able to contact one of yours going by callsign "Black 7". He commended my skill and conduct once the deed was done, I am sure your own people can tell you much more than I know. Black 7 also recommended me to the LSF Command for some kind of due reward, which he was not in power or capability to bestow.

Evidence 1
Evidence 2

If the bounty you set for hunting down those odd ships is monetary in nature, my bomber Kate.Fenrir can receive the funds.

~Kate Fenrir
::: Resending... :::

"What ein pleasant surprise. We appreciate your diligence in destroying zese threats. Much more capable than those Fift-... Well, perhaps I'll vill leave it at that.

Appropriate compensation will be wired to your account from =LSF=Menwith.Hill later this afternoon. I'll have to communicate with the treasurer before credits move about, you understand."

Hochachtungsvoll,

Eva Adenauer, Director of Internal Affairs.

"Ze credits have been dispensed by one of our most treasured agents. Have ein pleasant afternoon."

Hochachtungsvoll,

Eva Adenauer, Director of Internal Affairs.

GUNCAM UPLOADS: ^