Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GRN & Allies Vs BAF & Allies Pew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Round Two

Description:
This event is open to Official factions and indies, the Royal Navy will assemble in Edinburgh and await the green light from the Armed Forces when they are ready in Dundee. The two sides can make use of scouting around the system and take out enemy scouts which will be locating the opposite fleet. So tactics are going to be a major part of this battle (hopefully). Capital ships will be encouraged to move around in order to make the scouting and small snub pews possible before utter carnage falls onto the system.

Taking Part:
There is no required form to fill out to take part, however if you could drop a message down below so we know roughly how many people will turn up that would be wonderful.

When is it?
So we are hoping to hold the event next Sunday which is the 30th. The time will be 20:30 SMT (If a load of people can't make this time then we will change it to the majority.)

Allowed IDs:
BAF
GRN
BIS
Privateers
Outcasts
Gaians
Council
Mollys
Corsairs
Colonial Republic

No Edinburgh?

Because Edinburgh is the best, you know. Empty and pretty.

Failing that, I quite like Manchester.
Darn, I knew I forgot one.

EDIT: I'm actually really annoyed at myself.

Can an Admin or Mod come and add Edinburgh in ples?
Dundee worked fine. Was good for caps. Was easy to reach. And out of the way enough to avoid random passerbys.

I would go for Dundee again. And then look for another system.
I might be wrong and then inRP it would be impossible for, but i think gallia could want Manchester, to prevent supplys coming from Liberty to Bretonia.
I think dublin would make more sense than dundee.

would make more interesting recording, with the beautiful background.

It would also make Omi call all GRN's for a genocide against the mollys when they turn up and start roleplaying.

XD
Will this happen this Saturday in, as I see, Dundee?
Poll has ended, date set.
At least one Outcast will sniff around there. At least me for sure! (-:

Edit: Also, on last event, there were Council ships grouped with BAF ships, Outcast ships grouped with BAF too > Outcasts grouped with Council. Will this be officially allowed on this event to prevent some worries leading other to play sanctionlancer please? These three forces will fight together against GRN side. I believe it would be better for organisation purpose to allow such grouping.
Regards, An'shur
Gaian Raven is on it's way! Also, same question An'shur asked. I don't want to find my gunship stripped after the battle.
Pages: 1 2 3 4