Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CoMB - Faction Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Give your opinion on the new IMG-Mining faction!
Quote:Friendly:

- Kusarian corporations
- Gallic corporations
- Bretonian corporations
- Libertionian corporations

* Support the Kusarian economy

No offence but that looks terrible. You won't maintain friendliness with all corporations. This will also impact upon neutral relations, particularly with quasi- or non- lawful groups. As for Gallia, list them as friendly all you like but they'll still shoot you. I'm sure Privateers will also take an interest.

Quote:* Fight piracy, smuggling and terrorism

IMG have nil jurisdiction beyond the proximity of their own bases. I haven't looked at the ID card lately but the smuggler part looks very dubious. The cardamine and slavery trades are definitely of concern for IMG, but you cannot have blanket hostility towards all smugglers no matter where in Sirius you might find them. IMG hunting down pirates at will is kinda sketchy, certainly within house space and especially so if you'll be using capital ships to that effect. The last thing I want to see here is a Colonial Carrier parading around core space, that would certainly annoy a lot of people.

Basically, what you do out in Tau-23 is one thing but you'll need a much different attitude towards the houses. You need some serious refining here regarding diplomacy because you'll probably wind up hostile to everybody as it stands.
I haven't found Council listed in your diplomacy sheet, is it an oversight or do we belong under one of the categories listed? If the latter, are we considered "other unlawfuls", "smugglers" or "terrorists"?
Feedback noted and appriciated, some changes have been made.