Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junkers and scrappers in Texas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Well met, this is Fynn from Tinker´s Haven speaking.

Due to some preoccupation with other matters and due to the sick leave and other issues our scrapping crews can for the first time since existence of the Haven not meet the demands of traders wanting to collect scrap at our base.
The Havens stocks have been depleted 3 days in a row and that´s bad for our reputation.

Therefore I decided to issue a bonus offer for a limited time ( till 01. December )
For every 3rd load of Premscrap delivered to the Haven on the same day I will issue a bonus payment depending on cargo capacity.
( effectively I will pay you for about 4 loads instead of 3 , rounded up. )

Get scrapping !
FynnMcScrap

• Freighter class scrapper or smaller : 2.500.000 bonus for 3 loads
  • Wrecker or other mid range scrapper : 5.000.000 bonus for 3 loads
  • Transport class up to 3600 : 15.000.000 bonus for 3 loads

Also I will donate another 50.000.000 cred to the pilot or crew who has scrapped most in this time, as a treat. I´d expect him to throw a round of drinks, though !

Quote:Post me a screenshot of your ship with a load full of PremScrap and a timestamp in front of the Haven, then post another with your cargo bay empty , including the timestamp again, inside the Havens dock. 3x these 2 screenshots in one post and you earn the bonus. I will process the extra bonus of 50 Grand on 01.12. around 12:00 GMT

Anybody interested can join, not only Tinker´s members. And if you need docking allowance, just pass a message.

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]
... no posts so far ? Processing tom. morning
Well...

no posts, no money.

I felt that at least the 50 mil bonus should still be cashed,
and as I did not know who might recueve it I donated it to the [Angels]Foundation.

Transferred and closed.

Greetings @ll
Fynn