Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [?] To remaining Etherium survivors - Empire Status Update(Alien Encryption)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The time is now...

[Image: Xjdh3WB.gif]

I direct this to any of you who may by some sliver of chance have survived the Exodus of New Etheria...

I call to you, and you must answer. I am your Elder. If any memory of the old Empire remains within your mind, you heed my call. To be sure of this, any who do not respond to this message will be deemed "humanized" and therefore traitors to the New Empire. You will be forsaken. I contact you now to consolidate any that may yet live and prepare for our recovery.

After our departure of Moros, we were left adrift with a total loss of all primary system control. The Colonial Republic had betrayed us, sabotaging critical systems of the vessel they traded for our outpost, despite our agreement. We were able to drag the hull with small craft and supply a cloaking device to ensure the hull is kept hidden from those that pry. While the vessel requires extensive internal work, we do still retain the hull and weapons systems as a potential asset.

Many fled, and many died during the sabotage. Our numbers are fewer still, dwindling.

Our prions, our servants, established a new base of operations in Sigma 13. I have hidden here with my vassals guarding me, operating a small station in the bowels of which I have made my home for months within this storage crate, working...

Now I am ready to act. I have crafted a new artefact, one of the ancient secrets of our race. One that will take root deep within Sirius, not at its edges.

I call you now, and you will answer...

[Image: 7scK3kl.png]
[Image: JF3L0QQ.jpg?2]

'Eldar Shard' it is good to hear from you, 'I' have been working hard trying to find us a new 'haven' and 'I' have been trying to 'negotiate' with the 'Order' 'Core' 'TAZ' 'Colonial Republic' to see if 'we' are able to get some support of some kind, or 'help' rebuilding the 'Battlecruiser'

'Eldar Shard' 'im' still here fighting, growing stronger, but my 'Prion Human' is growing weaker. 'Rex Johansen' is becoming weak and very unstable. 'I' think it is coming to the stage where 'I' need to move on and find someone else.

'I' and still here though 'Eldar Shard' 'I' am one of 'your' survivalists.

"For The New Etheria!"

Crankshaft shuffles around his makeshift Lab. He turns suddenly as his console beeps signalling it is ready to transmit.

Elder Shard, it's been a while. I thought i would never see you again. Times have been harsh on our kind but we will prevail.

I have been roaming around sirrius, examining the humans and their technology and i have come up with some prototype blueprints which you would surely be interested in.

As we speak I have been tinkering with their base construction materials and i think i have found a workaround to synthesize iridio-organic cellular bonding with the metals the humans are using on their ships.

I will send you my findings soon but for now it is imperative that we regroup and recoup our strength.

For New Etheria !!!!

Seer Splinter entered a meditative state, allowing him and the Elder to share ideas. His thoughts echoed in the darkness, “Elder, I am far from you, our connection is weak, speak your will. I am at your command.”
[Image: the-host-white-alien-eye.jpg]

'Eldar Shard' it is good to hear from you,I thought I won't hear your voice again, I at Freeport 11 , gathering more knowledge about Sirius sector

'I' and still here  'Eldar Shard' 'I' am one of 'your' survivalists.

"For The New Etheria!"