Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Mollys, [M]- and secondary fleets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: amooretopki.png]

Greetings to my brothers and sisters of Dublin, pride of the Celts, and favored of the druids of the golden bough.  

My watchers and agents have kept me appraised of your situation and it pleases me that the Mollys have flourished while Bretonia has been hard pressed by the Gauls.  I did not abandon you my people, I embarked upon a mission to secure our homeland as free.  This endeavor took me first in disguise to Cambridge, then to the genealogists of the Coalition, and finally to Gallia where I have worked tirelessly with their historians and genealogists piecing together records of our home before the sleeper ships.  Through these efforts the historical records are found to match the genetic evidence shown by the DNA analysis; and thus I bring us hope for freedom at last for our homeland.

I am returning to take my place once again as high priestess of the golden bough.  Together with our governor we will see Dublin free.

I am Aine, named for our goddess of sovereignty
I am Moore, open land, meaning Dublin our home
I am of the blood of Dublin and Bretonia
I am all things purple and gold
I am high priestess of the druidical order
I am the incarnation of Apollymi,
goddess of chaos and daughter of destruction

By right of blood Dublin shall be free!

[Image: amoorebtmf.png]