Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To KPT, [LN], =LSF= || Kepler incident
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/BJBys1j.jpg?1[/img]

Incomming transmission

COMM ID:--- Colonel Ramirez, LSF
ENCRYPTION: High
RECIPIENT:- KPT, LSF and LN HQ
TOPIC:----- Kepler incident

To attention of all involved.

As discussed beforehand, I am submitting my evidence of Kepler incident, resulting in severe damage being done to a KNF battleship Fukushima.

Our ship entered Kepler under mission to investigate presence of Kusari Battleship within the system. With intention to begin patrol on Liberty's side of the system, we entered trade lane to Ames where we found the ship in question. Commander of this warship provided the already known justification of "monitoring trade between Liberty and Kusari" yet it was just the excuse to unlawfully disrupt trade between our two houses. We were met with insults and disrespect from the beggining, as shown in evidence below, in chronological order...

Evidence 1 - Insult 1
Evidence 2 - Lane disruption
Evidence 3 - Combat evidence prior to Nevada's engagement
Evidence 4 - Insult 2
Evidence 5 - Insult 3

Captain aggresively positioned his ship at point blank range against our own warship continually after our efforts to relocate. We could not exclude the possibility of warship opening fire at a lighter armored vessel when vulnerable and we pursued our own self preservation. We were subject to several warning shots and barrages missing our hull by inches. Having had enough of behaviour on part of KNF captain, we stated an ultimatum to cease any further advance towards our ship, as well ceasing any fire in our direction.

This is the momenth diplomacy broke down as we were forced to answer with mortar fire as we came under fire from battleship's heavy weaponry again. LPI vessel became a victim to unprovoked aggression, loosing a ship shortly after hostilities begun. We overpowered Fukushima which continually retreated deeper towards jump gate to Kusari. Our mission statement at that momenth was simple: destroy the ship or force its retreat to Shikoku upon which we would cease our pursuit to avoid any further complications. To back my words, submitting more evidence below.

Evidence 6 - Battleship begins assault after our final warning.
Evidence 7 - Engagement
Evidence 8 - LPI ship destroyed

That is all that I have to share at the momenth. Further inquiries will be answered on this channel.

Ramirez out.
Establishing Secure Channel...
Installing Encryption Firewall...
Initializing Message Relay...

[PRIORITY MESSAGE, BE ADVISED]

Mister Ramirez.

The actions of Fukushima were neither anticipated nor sanctioned by the Government of Kusari or by Combined Fleet. The vessel does not exist in our fleet registry nor is it assigned to any garrison units.

The matter will be terminated by the Agency in the manner most befitting it's execution.

Signed,

[Source Redacted]

Message Relay Terminated...
Channel Closed...
"Euch... Life ist always more difficult by ze presence of these 'people.'
KPT, resolve these issues, lest ve repeat what transpired in Shikoku. Need Ich remind you what Defiant-class Gunvessels can do to Kusarian ships?"
Hochachtungsvoll,
Eva Adenauer, Director of Internal Affairs.