Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liara Grey || Intel update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

Admiral Golanski here.

It has been brought to my attention that one particular operative was part of your group or otherwise an individual of importance to you. Aelita Stone, veteran of Order Primary Fleet was removed from roster of active flight list. The details below:
  • Name: Aelita Xander Stone
  • Recent operational history: Infiltration of Outcasts - Ambra, Crimson Cross
  • Mental status: Unstable, post-effects of Toledo and pressumed experience from recent infiltration op.
  • Dismissal: Signed off active duty on medical basis
  • Current location: Magellan, info 3 days old
  • Additional intel: Known to operate together with Hellfire Legion. Spotted once near rogue Osiris "Anubis"
Her encounter with Anubis is a concern that has yet to be addressed. As you know, we do not tolerate traitors akin Dangen. Tread carefully. Golanski out.
---[Incoming Transmission]---

[Image: Iyx8q1C.png]

Troubling news is like a pleague these days. In any case, I'm gratefull for having this brought to my attention, Admiral.

I'll get to it and see what I can dig up on Stone, possibly even bring her back if my agents in Liberty comes up with something. In the mean time, I'd also like to request access to all data on file regarding the Anubis and these Legion stragglers.

Thank you for your time.

Wasp out.

---[Transmission Ended]---