Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: .:j:. JUNKER CONGRESS MESSAGE DUMP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Congressmen,
It has come to my attention that someone has bought a rather foul stench on board Kreuzberg and possibly even other Junker bases. Please read this transmission. If you encounter this vessel he should be treated with extreme prejudice if you know what I mean.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****
[Image: dismsgdmp.jpg]

Congressmen,

It appears we have another stolen Salvager out there. Please view this transmission. I'€™m asking all of you to be looking for this ship. I think you know what to do when you find it.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****
[size=13]

Recently our organization has been growing. As such it is time we fill some of the voids in our organization so we can continue to grow and serve our people as well as all Junkers in the most efficient fashion. I have decided it'€™s time to promote some people.

Tim Finnegan is now the director of all Bretonian operations. He will report directly to the arbiters about important events in Bretonia. He will also occupy one of the seats on the Bretonian Parliament set aside for Junkers.

Isaac Stei

Recently our organization has been growing. As such it is time we fill some of the voids in our organization so we can continue to grow and serve our people as well as all Junkers in the most efficient fashion. I have decided it'€™s time to promote some people.

Tim Finnegan is now the director of all Bretonian operations. He will report directly to the arbiters about important events in Bretonia. He will also occupy one of the seats on the Bretonian Parliament set aside for Junkers.

Isaac Stein has been named Adjudicator of Yanagi. He will be our primary eyes and ears in the Sigmas and keep our scrap operations at Yanagi running a peak efficiency.

Wild Bill has been named Adjudicator of Bornholm. This is a bit of a difficult job. He will be responsible for all operations at Bornholm Depot. As some of you know, this in itself is a tricky job. However, he will also be responsible for keeping tabs on the Omegas and should be prepared to report to the arbiters who the major players in the Omegas are at any given time. This will be especially important should Junkers start misbehaving in the Omegas again requiring the intervention of the Congress.

Finally, Congressman Hooptie has been elected to represent the residents of Trafalgar station in the Bretonian Parliament. The duties associated with this job should become clearer when Parliament is back in session.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

***** INCOMING TRANSMISSION *****
*** Bridge of the Wake ***
*** Allentown Docks, Pennsylvania System ***

*Finn nods solemnly*
Me thanks Arbiters fer th' trust ye've placed in me.
Oi'll endeaver ter see tha' 'tis nae misplaced.

Oi'd like ter submit an official request ter hae th' Bretonian Operations center moved from Trafalgar Base ter Invergordon Station.
I've me Gordon offices already set up n' runnin', 'twould be nary a bother ter carve oot a bi' more space fer th' Directorate chambers. In truth, moving me offices would be more costly than just addin' to th' ones Oi've go'.
Also, th' finishin' touches are bein' added to th' The Drunken Junker Pub, where Oi could meet more casually wi' visitin' Parliamentary and ambassadorial diginitaries.
Ye know, business done o'er a pint tends ter be more friendly t' all involved, aye.

T' any rate, this 'ere be me official request to begin movin' personnel an' equipment from Trafalgar.
Oi awaits yer g'head.
.:j:.
Congressman Tim Finnegan,
Director of Operations: Bretonia
-Coileach an Taobh Tuath-

You may definitely move your office to Invegordon. If the reports we are getting have any trace of accuracy Invergordon will be a much more strategic location for your operation anyway.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

***** INCOMING TRANSMISSION *****
*** Clan Gordon Offices ***
*** Invergordon Station, Inverness ***

Me offices are complete, Arbiters.
Th' new offices o' Bretonia Ops be staffed, outfitted, an' online.
Oi'll be reachin oot ter some o' th' locals 'ere, tryin' ter reconfirm much o' th' work tha' th' lamented Darkard done th' groundwork fer.

Oi've also got me Parliamentary offices staffed an' awaitin' me admittance inter th' House o' Commons.
We'll ge' tha' ball rollin' soon's it rolls, aye?

Again, me thanks fer th' opportunity t' serve Congress.
.:j:.
Congressman Tim Finnegan
Director of Operations: Bretonia
-Coileach an Taobh Tuath-

Thank you to all who contributed to our recent supply contract for Tripoli Shipyard. The operation was a great success and the bonus payment has been received. During this operation we lost two ships in a single Reaver attack, but the convoys got through and the Reavers never got anywhere near the barge. Good work Congressmen.

[Image: i-qZMTX9J-X3.jpg]

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

Congressmen,

There are two more vessels that will demand your attention in the future. The first is a freelancer named Zweihander. He claims we are worth money to him and he will attack us on sight. He was destroyed by the Liberty Navy today while assaulting one of our ships. The interesting thing about him is that he does not seem to be very afraid of whoever these people are paying money for Junker deaths. He offered to let the ship pay to get out of the bounty. Not a very honorable move. You can see him making the offer here.

The next ship you should be avoiding is called Shichigatsu. The most interesting thing about this is that it is a bomber built by the GMG. They hire us to help them and then attack us. All ships supplying the GMG should stand down immediately. We will not be making any more deliveries until they explain why one of their vessels attacked us.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****