Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallia Metal Industries Info & Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Z1iUTXG.jpg]
GALLIA METAL INDUSTRIES
 [Image: OgQP5TZ.jpg]
The year was 816 A.S. when directors of the two wealthy companies decided to merge in one. The directors were François Leclair and André Quesnay, both known all across Gallia by their wealth. Despite their wealth they are also known as hard workers, meaning that even if they did not had to work, they did. In first two years ,the business did not go as planned. The pirate attacks became more frequent than usual and with the attacks, the miners and transporters were in danger. To defend it’s members 818. the GMI created new division with only fighters and bombers in their squads, division named “Les protecteurs”. For “Protecteurs” squad leader François placed his son - Daniel Leclair. With “Protecteurs” GMI was a lot safer, the exploitation of ores was increased by 40%, the amount of pirate attacks were decreased and the members were much happier.
Sadly, the 819. Year did not started well. André Quesnay died January 27th 819. at the age of 67 from a hearth attack. André did not had wife nor kids, nor he ever wanted them, so the 50% of the GMI went to François.
“ My whole life I was working hard, literally bleeding for every single credit. I sense that my time to go has come. I have no kids, no wife, just money and I am sad that I did not do some things in my life that I should. However, I leave my 50% of the company to my dear friend François Leclair. I wish you good luck my friend. “ – January 13th 819.
Afftected by his friend’s death François could not continue leading the company, he then February the 5th announced his grandson Alex Leclair to be the new leader of Gallia Metal Industries.
Alex Leclair is the 28 year old economist. At his young age, Alex loved to count and to plan things. At the age of 27 he finished school and started working 2IC.

[Image: YawLe29.jpg]
The Gallia Metal Industries is starting a new business program which is offering loans up to 500 mil. Sirius Credits with only 12,5 % of interest.
[Image: JvuFhOr.jpg]
All GMI members are to use GMS ID & IFF
TAG: [GMI]
ID:  Gallic Metal Service
IFF: Gallic Metal Service
[Image: fAqZa52.jpg]
Transports: [GMI]<French city> Example: [GMI]Paris
Miners: [GMI]<ore> <-> <random number> Example: [GMI]Platinum-06
Fighters & Bombers: [GMI]<First name. Last name> <[P]> Example: [GMI]Marcel.Lacroix[P]

[Image: EttyjQR.jpg]

Division Transport
Division Minière
Le Protecteurs

[Image: ZhJOGT0.jpg]

Gallic Civilian Guns
Class 9 Elite guns (codename)
Missiles
Torpedoes
Bomber guns
SNACKs
Gallic Transport Turrets

[Image: qRbCW8p.jpg]

MCU-1 "Aurochs" Gallic Freighter
"Briller" Gallic Repair Ship
"Vache" Gallic Train
"Pachyderme" Gallic Advanced Train
"Rock Badger" Gallic Miner
"Lucullus" Gallic Liner
LM Series "Tournez" Gallic Metal Service Light Miner
UX-256 "Moonbeam" Gallic Civilian Heavy Fighter
UY -258 "Sunbeam" Gallic Civilian Very Heavy Fighter
HM Series "Courbe" Gallic Metal Service Heavy Miner
UZ-300 "Eclipse" Gallic civilian bomber

[Image: IowwMgD.jpg]

Gallia
Tau-23
Kusari (not completed yet)

[Image: 89cvfr1.jpg]

Allied

EFL Oil & Machinery
IDF Shipping
Solar Engineering

Friendly

Gallic Royal Police
Gallic Royal Navy
Samura

Neutral

Council
Kishiro Technologies
Hogosha (no contact has been established - neutral until proven otherwise)
Kusari State Police
Kusari Naval Forces
Gas Miners Guild GMG|
ALG Waster Disposal [ALG]
Kruger Minerals Kruger|
Republican Shipping RS|

Unfriendly

Independent Miners Guild IMG|
Mollys

Hostile

Gallic Brigands
Unone Corse [UC]
Maquis
Colonial Military
101st Outcast Guard
Crimson Cross |+|-
Contari Lance CL}
Bretonia Mining & Manufacturing BMM
Border World Export Bowex)
Gateway Shipping Gateway|
Bretonia Armed Forces BPA}
Bretonia Police Authority BAF|
Junker Marauders JM|
Junker Congress .:j:.

[Image: JKtWqg4.jpg]

1. To become the biggest Mining company in Gallia.
2. To improve relations with Kusarian corporations.
3. To improve lives of employers.
4. To become Gallia's biggest loan offering company.

[Image: khs08CU.jpg]

StreeTK
LocDog
Shentheman
Dare-death
- Faction Leader

You've got a nice page, with a good premise. I've got a few questions/suggestions for you though

Why is your first goal to become the largest mining company in Gallia? Gallic Metal Service already is - the only other mining group is the Gallic Junkers, and mining is one of the many things they can spend their time on.

Why are the Unione Corse hostile? The faction is neutral by default, and they even have a friendly relationship with the other GMS| faction.

What's your stance on the Gallic Junkers? They're privateers for the Crown, but have covert (so you likely wouldn't know about it inRP) ties with the Outcasts.

Your fourth goal is a little odd, too. What interest does a mining corporation have in offering financial loans? Does it expect competition in the already existing market?

Last, and probably least, what's your take on the Gaians? They can't engage the GRN/GRP by ID restrictions, but you might be fair game
As the Leader of GMS| I would like to wish you well in your endeavours.

Just a little mistake on your behalf. You have the Tags for the Bretonian Police and Forces the wrong way round. See below:

Bretonia Armed Forces BPA}
Bretonia Police Authority BAF|

Also the BPA} is actually BPA)

Maybe it was intentional but you haven't mentioned the Plier - Deep Space Miner.

Just in case you aren't aware of it, IMG maybe down as Unfriendly but they are still under the 'Protection' of the Crown so pirating them may not be a good thing.

If you need any help, please feel free to contact me.