Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius Times userbar + logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

those who can and are itching to make a new userbar (see the size in my sig) and logo can try their hand. Nothing too complicated.

The logo would go into 1st post of http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23770

Price: Freebie would be nice, but if you really have to make a living we can always discuss about it.

Anyone interested?
I was just messing around a little in an attempt to procrastinate, but what do you think of something like that for a logo?

[Image: sirius_times_idea.jpg]

Or something like that for a bar?

[Image: sirius_times_bar_idea.jpg]

I dunno, but I managed to procrastinate a few minutes at least!
An idea just popped on my mind now. What about having this Sirius time, if its a newspaper of course, as a single reply in a thread with all the details and news typed/published on it, being updated every day and displayed somewhere on the index so that people could easily access that page?

Even if it could be done, such a newspaper would need more than a single person to handle with as there might be a lot of events, rumors and news to be mentioned in it.
' Wrote:An idea just popped on my mind now. What about having this Sirius time, if its a newspaper of course, as a single reply in a thread with all the details and news typed/published on it, being updated every day and displayed somewhere on the index so that people could easily access that page?

Even if it could be done, such a newspaper would need more than a single person to handle with as there might be a lot of events, rumors and news to be mentioned in it.

Like you said. Enormous task.

That's why I decided personally go for the "blog" and simple style. Since I prefer doing the articles of investigative nature and not just news.

Ktayn: More colors or effects? I like the logo though.
Ok, what about something like one of these then?

[Image: sirius_times_idea_v2%20copy.jpg]
ooh! Nice! I like the top one.

The userbar using the same font and color scheme?
Ok, how about this userbar then?

[Image: sirius_times_bar_idea_v2.jpg]

Want that top one cropped and/or without the background?
The user bar. Could the Font's be colored like in the logo?

Without white background. The black border would look nice like you have it there alreayd.
Oh, oops. You know what? Technically they ARE like the logo... just the wrong one. I'll get on fixing that!
Ok, how about these?

[Image: sirius_times_idea_v2%20copy.png]

and

[Image: sirius_times_bar_idea_v3.jpg]
Pages: 1 2