Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LR; From: UN|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hcMhBZC.png]

[Image: 9moI6SF.jpg]

:::Transmission Established:::

ID: Franka Weber
Source: Duisburg Base, Duesseldorf
To: LR
Subject: Diplomatic
Encryption: Medium

Guten Tag. My name is Franka Weber, Kurator of The Union. I noticed that LR and The Union didnt had contact for so many times, that why i want to reestablish our contact to you.
I hope we can continue our good relations, which we got all the time now. I am awaiting your soon respond, that we can continue talking about our present and future.

Greetings,

Franka Weber,
Kurator of The Union

:::Transmission Terminated:::
:::BOOSTING TRANSMISSION:::
[Image: ikKMSBwBtitAX.png]

Yes, you are right, it's been a while since we talk,If you will introduce yourself more then it will be more nice, you can continue your talk about "future"

--::Transmission Terminated::--
[Image: hcMhBZC.png]

[Image: 9moI6SF.jpg]

:::Transmission Established:::

ID: Franka Weber
Source: Duisburg Base, Duesseldorf
To: LR
Subject: Diplomatic
Encryption: Medium

Guten Tag. As i said i am Franka Weber, the Kurator of The Union. I am the leader of the new organized Union. I fought also in the last Union but than we stayed more in the background. Now the time of silence is over. So i was looking for the old friends of The Union. It would be also a pleassure if you would introduce you too.
Now to the future. As you know, we have common enemys, like the Liberty Police and Navy. I think it would be good for you and me to help each other in there. Thats now just an example, there are more things to talk about. But now i will wait for your answer.

Greetings,

Franka Weber,
Kurator of The Union

:::Transmission Terminated:::
[Image: ikKMSBwBtitAX.png]
My name is Clark Howard, I think it's better then you know my name only cause I don't like to share my personal life, about helping each other I agree with you to help each other,Old Union were friendly to Liberty Rogues and I hope to continue that, you can carry on your talk about "more things"

--::Transmission Terminated::--