Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LPI, Liberty Navy | Subject: Cardamine smuggler in New York
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SeanStone_TB_start.png]

Encryption: High, Business grade
Sender: Sean Stone, executive director of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH
Sent from: planet New Berlin, New Berlin system, Rheinland
To: LPI, Liberty Navy
Subject: Report about cardamine smuggler

Hello, dear representatives of law enforcement authorities of Liberty. My name is Sean Stone and I´m executive director of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH, independent transport company flying under IMG license. We just want to send you short report about cardamine smuggler which one of our ships spotted during flight through New York system. Our ship was in trade lane to California jumpgate when pilot saw ship closing in the other direction and despite very short time frame, was able to make three flyby scans. They revealed that the ship was loaded up to brim with cardamine. As law abiding company, we feel need to report this dirty drug trafficker so he can be arrested and punished.

Evidence is in the data attachment of this message, have a nice day!

---LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT...DONE---

[Image: TB_end.png]
[Image: 2cscv1e.jpg]

To : Sean Stone
Priority : Medium
Subject : Criminal Activity Report

Greetings Sean Stone,

I thank you for submitting this report to Liberty Police Inc . We always appreciate when concerned citizens report criminal activities. I was however quite surprised that your sending location was from Rheinland. We don't often have contact with corporations based in New Berlin. I find that very curious.

Anyway I digress, We will soon begin our own investigation of this pilots activities inside the borders of the Republic of Liberty. Thank you for the evidence that was collected it will be used in our investigation.

Safe Skies,

Jonas Valent
Chief of Police - Liberty Police Incorporated

[Image: 2zyik20.jpg]