Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings Community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to wish you all Merry Christmas and I hope that the Santa brought you what you were expecting along with healthfulness.

First off,I would like to present myself,my name is Mihai,I'm living in Romania and recently I discovered this community while I was looking how to play Freelancer at multiplayer mode,to be honest I didn't discover too much since I don't know what should I do.So,I would have some questions regarding how to play it,I've been trying to download the update for freelancer by using this site http://www.moddb.com/mods/discovery-free...7-conquest but sadly I didn't figure it out how it works,I didn't find the button for downloading.
That's all for now,Merry Christmas once again and thank you in advance.
Heyas!
If you're having issues with ModBD, just use this alternative link instead. Just make sure you have a clean installation of Freelancer and use the .exe file you downloaded. This will run prompts that make it easy to install the game. This thread will outline the prompts and how tos of installation.
Of course, Merry Christmas and welcome to the Community!
You are asking how to play the game?

Well first of all you log into Pennsylvania and start mining Helium. That means you get mining turrets and shoot rocks in the big white cloud. You then sell those rocks on the planet base and keep doing it till you make enough money for a transport or a mining ship. I recommend a transport ship. Maybe a Mammoth to start with or something. With that then you get more money and upgrade your ship!

Also the mod is a role play server which means you pretend to be a certain character that you play with and you interact with people using the characteristics of your character. There are different IDs showing different groups of people you can find/be in this game.

I guess step by step and you will get how it works. If you need to ask more then find if an [Angel] is online and ask them. Or you can ask me in Private Messages or skype. Im open for helping out.