Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF| Command, BIS Command [Encrypted]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Source:______Sheffield Station, Manchester
Sender:______Blaze)- _Shanae Suenami
Recipient:___BAF| BIS Command

Signal strength:__________
Encryption:_______________

Subject:____Strange ships in Cambridge.

Konnichiwa,

I was rather busy on Sheffield and never actually had the time to actually ask about this, but the other day I encountered two strange vessels in the Cambridge system. I've been sent a distress call that there's some kind of a troublemaker around New London. I proceeded to check this and found a very suspicious vessel. It threatened a GMG trader passing by and after a while it opened fire at him. Unfortunately, the GMG didn't survive, but that strange individual exploded as well, with the assistance of BMM gunboat Defender.

After a while I've been called again, this time by BAF Ensign Hari Seldon, that there was another strange ship around. It was a gunboat, of a type I had never seen before. At the scene there was another BAF secondary fleet gunboat that was under fire, so we didn't do much and proceeded to help as soon as possible. Fortunately, the BAF gunboat suffered minor damage while the second troublemaker was destroyed.

Now, here are my questions. Who are these guys, have you ever met them before, why are they threatening civilian traffic and should we shoot them?

I'm attaching communication logs below for a better description of the situation.

Yours faithfully,
Shanae Suenami,
Blue Blaze Bretonia Representative

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED