Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Fort Siloso Administrators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: GLS_Fabius_Libertus_zps7511dc0c.png]

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I am the captain of the Galaxy Logistics & Security ship GLS|Starswine, writing regarding my dealings with Fort Siloso.

I have been given access to your base in order to make supply deliveries, and have been told I may purchase Niobium from the base.

Now I just wanted to confirm that it is indeed suitable for me to collect Niobium from the base, and if so, to offer you a favour in return.

My proposal is as follows:

- Our sister company Galaxy Mineral Exploration (GMEx|) will supply Siloso with Niobuim Ore
- GLS| ships will take no more then 70% of the ore deposited by GMEx| ships
- GLS| will ensure at least one delivery of basic supplies (food/water/oxygen/reinforced alloy) for every shipment of ore we fly out of Siloso

I hope you find the above to be suitable and eagerly await your response.

Yours sincerely,

Fabius Libertus, GLS|Starswine
CEO, Galaxy Logistics & Security

[Image: GLSFooter_zps91455086.png]
[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination ****

**** TO: GLS Fabius Libertus, GLS|Starswine ****

Dear Mr. Fabius Libertus, Commander of the GLS|Starswine,

My name is Jack Henderson, I am running IMG Operations Coordination.

What you wrote sounds very good and we are glad to offer Fort Siloso's services for your hauling company as well as the mining sister company. The self-restriction to 70 % is not necessary. Take what you can haul, bring what you can mine. If the base levels run low, it can be filled up rather fast.

As far as repair commodities are concerned, it would be nice if you could pick either of these 2 options:

1. One third load of Food/Water/Oxygen (we try to keep the levels stable)
  2. Full load of Reinforced Alloy

I'll be adding your company tags into our docking data base.

Good luck and thank you for working with the Independent Miners Guild!

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

Dear Mr Henderson,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I am glad to hear that you find my proposal acceptable, and will ensure I bear your supply requirements in mind when making deliveries.

(01-23-2015, 04:42 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]
  1. One third load of Food/Water/Oxygen (we try to keep the levels stable)
  2. Full load of Reinforced Alloy

If there are other ways we can be of assistance in regards to the running of this, or any other IMG| base please let me know (I do some work out in the Omegas as well).

In the meantime, happy mining and fly safe.

Best wishes,

**** TO: Mr. Fabius Libertus ****

Dear Mr. Fabius Libertus,

it's good to see things moving fast and in a good direction. My miners have reported that the GLS|Starswine has been seen in mining operations quite a few times and also the miners have already worked with our miners. So far, everything looks realy good.

If you are down in the Omegas, feel free to get some Food/Water/Oxygen mix to Falster base, above Aland in Omega 3. It does not need Reinforced alloys any more.

Furthermore, it would be good to see your company add some security assets to its portfolio. In the Taus, only those companies have a future who can defend what they have. The Guild can help in such endeavours.

Goodl luck!

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

Dear Mr Henderson,

Thank you for getting in touch. I am glad you have been happy with the service we are providing.

Access Fort Siloso has been very useful to my operations and I cannot overstate my gratitude for your hospitality.

Funnily enough, the very neural net terminal I am writing to you on is in the Omegas, so I will make a detour to deliver the supplies needed at Falster immediately! I will also add Falster to my regular route through the Omegas in future.

In regards to security, thank you for your concern. I do have a small fleet of combat craft at my disposal, but they are currently all stationed in Liberty. I hope to expand their numbers and zone of operations in the near future.

As always, it is a pleasure doing business with you and your pilots.

Best wishes,

Dear Mr Henderson,

I am happy to announce delivery of a number of shipments of equal parts water/food/oxygen to Falster Base since you contacted me regarding this matter. Please let me know if there are any changes in circumstances that require amendments to the requested base deliveries outlined for either Falster or Siloso.

I am currently looking into a change in our affiliation, from freelancer, to Interspace Commerce affiliation.

I just wanted to run that past you in case you have any thoughts on the matter, I hope the planned change will not negatively affect our business relationship.

Best wishes,

[Image: Fabius_zps0jeaueyu.png]
Dear Mr. Henderson,
I am writing regarding our arrangement for deliveries of supplies to Fort Siloso.
It appears that the vendor at the station is no longer offering niobium ore for sale. I have still made delivery of essential supplies to Siloso, but would like to know if our arrangement still stands.
If this has been a simple administrative error, I completely understand. However if you wish to terminate our arrangement please let me know.
Best wishes,
Fabius Libertus, GLS|Starswine.II

[Image: Footer_zpssbj9vuqy.png]

**** TO: GLS Fabius Libertus, GLS|Starswine ****

Dear Mr. Fabius Libertus, Commander of the GLS|Starswine,

There is no problem at all with your change from Freelancer paperswork to Interspace Commerce. No part of our agreement changes by this.

About Niobium: If the station does not sell Niobium, it is not locked or we did not cancel any contracts, but the reason is in 99 % that the storages have been emptied and we have not refilled it yet. I'll have it checked and I'll see whether we can manage a refilling operation. Your associated miners are welcome to join this operation, of course.

Thank you for your deliveries of supplies to the base.

Good luck and thank you for working with the Independent Miners Guild!

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations
[Image: Fabius_zps0jeaueyu.png]

Dear Mr. Henderson,

Thank you for your reply. I am glad my recent agreement of affiliation with Interspace Commerce is not distasteful to you.

In regards to my security portfolio, I am currently working on placing assets in the Omega and Tau areas. Of course these ships will have orders to respond to IMG distress calls.

Just a note for your records, I am now flying the GLS|Starswine.II, the original Starswine has been put in storage for the time being.

I will continue to supply your bases as previously requested until you inform me of any changes required to the following:

- Fort Siloso: full loads of reinforced alloy / equal mix of oxygen/water/food rations

- Falster Station: full loads of equal mix of oxygen/water/food rations

As always, it is a pleasure doing business with you, and I will contact Cpt. Ayako of the GMEx|Sunflower and ask her to join mining operations in Tau-23 ASAP.

Best wishes,

Fabius Libertus, GLS|Starswine.II

[Image: Footer_zpssbj9vuqy.png]