Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gerard Sigismund d'Autoine || Subj: Reactivation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Royal Naval Flagship Chant du Cygne, Agincourt System
23. janvier, 738 AGS

[Image: V6xApva.png]
[Image: PTCCBue.png][Image: r2J1yHN.gif][Image: ZKbmcPY.png]
[Image: FrnH3Tc.png]

Sender: Grande Maréchale Lucie LeBlanc, Gallic Royal Navy.
Recipient: Gerard Sigismund d'Autoine.
Topic: A summons to arms.

Monsieur d'Autoine,

I hope you have been well. Every soldier is entitled to enjoy the fruits of his or her efforts, and your career in the Primary Fleet certainly merited such a holiday, in the eyes of many.

However, one's duty to the Kingdom must never be forgotten. I message you today to request your return to active duty. As the frontier expands day by day, it becomes necessary to keep ourselves from spreading thin. Therefore, the subject of your reactivation has passed through Naval High Command on more than one occasion, and today it has finally reached its inevitable conclusion.

Your reply is expected promptly.

Cordialement,

Lucie LeBlanc
Grande Maréchale of the King's Royal Navy

Transmission End
[Image: Wmr2Lbh.jpg]

Tout pour le Roi et le Royaume.

Everything for the King and Kingdom. Under no circumstances you will see me deny the call to fight for the glory of our nation. It will be my utmost honour to respond with the cannons of my cruiser and bring glory for The Most Serene Kingdom of Gallia.

I request to be informed regarding the events which transpired upon the theater of war. I expect to be updated about the war progress in full detail.
I trust I will be tasked with a contingent, is that right?

But nevertheless, you shall see me and my retinue mobilized in due time. Just point us at our enemy's back and it shall be broken.

Signed,
Gérard Sigismund d'Autoine