Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallic Royal Reprocessing Initiative || Broadband Transmission to All Gallia & Sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 0pTIvYm.png]

Gallic Royal Reprocessing Initiative

By order of the King, His Majesty Charles XI, the Gallic Royal Reprocessing Initiative is hereby in effect, as of 28. janvier 739 A.G.S.

Approved shippers are hereby welcomed to ship raw materials to the Crown's finest smelters and foundries aboard Maintenon Shipyard, Orleanais. However, delivering these high-quality materials legally will require possession of a Premium Scrap Transportation License, of which details can be found below.

Rules

Those wishing to serve the Kingdom's interests by carrying out the above shipping contract are required to sign up at this neuralnet registry with their [organisation's] name and callsign (if applicable), proof of positive or (at the very least) positive-neutral standing towards the Kingdom, and proof of identification. Furthermore, a variable administration fee - ranging between 5,000,000 and 100,000,000 Gallic francs - will be required to obtain a Kingdom-sanctioned Premium Scrap Transportation License, dependent on the size of your organisation, and easily surmountable in the case of those independent shippers who find themselves loyal to the Crown. No low-quality materials will be accepted for reprocessing, and therefore this measure has been sanctioned to weed out those incapable of 'stepping up'.

Those individuals and groups who do not meet with the Crown's favour need not apply.

The current list of approved shippers is:

Organisations, corporations, and other groups:
  • Gallic Royal Navy
  • Gallic Royal Police
  • Ile-De-France Shipping
  • Gallic Metal Service
  • EFL Oil and Machinery
  • Solar Engineering
  • ALG Waste Disposal
  • (GJ)- Gallic Junkers

Individual contractors:
  • HamsterDance
  • Jorg.Stenzel
  • [Bentuzi]
  • Smecar
  • FV-Bohemia
  • Jack.Harper
  • Sweeper
  • Irradiated_GmbH
  • Koshaku

As a closing note: failure to adhere to the above regulations constitutes a violation of the Gallic Royal Charter, and will be met with the appropriate response; including, but not limited to:
  • fines levied
  • confiscation of cargo
  • destruction of violating vessels
Therefore, all shippers are greatly encouraged to comply fully with the Kingdom's regulations during their stay in Gallia.

In the name of His Majesty, King Charles XI of the Kingdom of Gallia,

Jacques Béringer, Secretary of Commerce
[Image: latest?cb=20120313031237]

Ze Rafale and her crew stand ready to defend Gallic space against those who attempt to smuggle their goods without signing to the Reprocessing Initiative!

-Lieutenant Levi Epave, GRN|NBT-Rafale

[Image: 0pTIvYm.png]
[Image: kelly.png]

Cher Messieur Béringer

We are disappointed that the crown of Gallia does not anymore recognize Omicron Supply Industries, as long time holder of the restricted export license, jumping license and the good faith of the crown.

Nevertheless, here we are hoping OSI will be allowed to continue to serve the crown without having to go trough the usual procedures. The required paperwork can be delivered if needed, but as long time business partner of the crown, we are hoping to be able to forgo this procedure.

Best Regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

Bonjour M. Béringer;

I'm Magdalena Atzenbruck, president of ALG Waste Disposal.
Collecting and processing scrap metal is of course one of ALG's most important branches of business. We have also enjoyed great relations with the Kingdom of Gallia and particularly EFL Oil & Machinery, and have acquired a restricted export permit.
The combination of these factors makes this a perfect business opportunity for us. With the prices having skyrocket, I am certain many of our pilots will be interested in moving highest quality components to Gallia.
We will be happy to send ships over as soon as you permit us to.

This is a sample of a typical ALG vessel's reputation with the Gallic Royal Navy.

<link>

Merci for your time.
[Image: 9JwWorU.png]
[Image: 220px-Flag-gallia2.png]
Bonjour, Monsieur Kelly,

Your request appears to be missing all pertinent information. Follow the guidelines outlined in the Kingdom's initial transmission. Furthermore, your misconception that Omicron Supply Industries enjoys some form of 'prime position' among Sirian - and Zoner - corporations has been duly noted.

Cordialement,
Jacques Béringer

Bonjour, Madame Atzenbruck,

Your request appears to be in order. ALG Waste Disposal has been a long-standing contractor of the Crown, and this has been taken into account - in addition with your compliance with all regulations.

Please forward a processing fee of 100,000,000 francs to GRN|Banque to receive official addition to the list of registered parties.

Cordialement,
Jacques Béringer
[Image: kelly.png]

Cher Messieur Béringer

As your records will show Omicron Supply Industries in licenced exporter of restricted goods and has had a license for jumping the Keldabe into your territory for many years. We are therefore baffled that you'd assume that the stance of Omicron Supply Industries has changed.

To show you that this is not so here's your rep-sheet with your Navy, Police and some of your major business. : Link

Best Regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

Bonjour again.

Thank you for your rapid response. We intend to remake the 100 000 000 in a very short time, and the sum has already been transferred from the [ALG]-Bank.
I'm pleased to experience another opportunity to further expand our fruitful relations with the kingdom of Gallia. As the premier scrapping and smelting company in Sirius, Maintenon's crew can expect extensive shipments from us in the future.

Merci for your time.
[Image: 9JwWorU.png]
Bonjour, Monsieur Kelly,

Records, indeed, corroborate your little speech. However, we here in the Kingdom prefer to look towards the present and future, rather than the past; and what we have found has proven disturbing.

Less than an hour after the Reprocessing Initiative was launched, and our just, fair regulations have already been breached. This is deeply disappointing, and I, for one, feel thoroughly let down by Omicron Supply Industries' cynical treatment of our laws. Your highly presumptuous and incorrectly-handled request going very briefly unanswered by our office does not constitute a carte blanche to begin shipments immediately.

Furthermore, your reputation transponder shows a negative-neutral allegiance to the Kingdom. This is, once again, not compliant with our regulations.

Your permit is hereby denied.

Cordialement,
Jacques Béringer

Bonjour, Madame Atzenbruck,

[Image: g6CEu2N.png]

All is now in order, and ALG Waste Disposal has been added to the list of registered organisations. Naturally, you will find that the premium price offered by the Kingdom allows you to recoup the registration fee in less than one thousand tonnes of scrap.

Cordialement,
Jacques Béringer
[Image: RRvg2De.png]

Ahoy,

My name is Isaac Nemo, I am in-charge of the convoy that you have a photo of. Originally I started the convoy when we heard via our internal system of the sudden demand increase. After checking our Jump Drive Permit, and Shipping Permit Status I collected a Convoy and ordered them bound for Gallic Space.

While enroute the C.E.O. contacted me via private comms and informed me of this new permit process. I ordered the convoy to halt at Gap Station pending the outcome of the permit application. I personally apologize for what appears to be an attempted smuggling run that was not our intention at the time.

Unfortunately our reputation with the GRN is due to their own hostilities with other Zoner sects. Our standing with Gallia has always focused on trade relations and not standings with house militarizes. As a company we find that reputation should come from our ability to ship goods and not our ability to attack other people.

We respect the decision of the Gallic Crown and will reroute the shipment according to the laws and regulations of the gallic crown.

Isaac Nemo
OSI-Chester.Express
Omicron Supply Industries

Bonjour, Monsieur Nemo,

This office is pleased to see, at least, a measured and reasonable response from a representative of Omicron Supply Industries. Your apology on behalf of your parent company is, of course, commendable. It is easy to see how such a misunderstanding could arise through your pilots' actions.

These regulations have been set in place for a reason. It is not the Kingdom's intention to bury potential suppliers in red tape; rather, the incoming supply of metals and other such detritus must be carefully monitored. This is not only for ensuring the quality of the materials provided - there is also a major security concern surrounding these shipments. I will leave the speculative details up to you, monsieur, but I am sure you can agree that the vast smelters and construction facilities at Maintenon must not be subject to any unsafe and potentially hazardous materials.

Your pilots will not be prosecuted or interdicted during their now-lawful transition out of the Kingdom, and your cordial response to our concerns has been noted. We trust this resolves this minor incident.

Cordialement,
Jacques Béringer
Pages: 1 2 3 4