Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Hellfire Legion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: asNjG0N.png]

Guten tag Legionnaires ,
My name is Hans von Boyle and I'm prokurator of the Unioners , and we have recently seen you around texas and bering , we are wondering how are you? And maybe we can renew our alliance.
I'm awaiting your response.

[Image: wbkxlZM.png]
[Image: lZ7TM%20copia2_zpsbj0nro3b.png]

Mr. von Boyle,

My name is Emilia Belén Osorio, Star Colonel of the Hellfire Legion.

We were very pleased to receive your message, in fact, we were actually about to contact you ourselves.

The Legion has been through a very rough time during these past two years and has only recently managed to recover from the wounds it has suffered.

We would, of course, be very pleased to renew the alliance that we had in the past in order to further strengthen the situation of both the Unioners and the Legion.

Here is what we propose in order to achieve that:

-Allow us to create a trade post on Pacifica with sufficient cargo storage.
-Agree to a military supply exchange pact.
-Provide us with information about Rheinland movements in the Bering, Hudson and Hamburg systems.

Please let us know if that is acceptable for the Unioners.

Osorio out.
[Image: asNjG0N.png]

Guten tag herr Osorio,
Your proposal is acceptable for us, however we need something for you.
We recently build a new station in Hamburg , near Wedel Mining Facility called Grafenau Station, the base needs Reinforced Alloys and we were wondering if you could bring some , of course you will receive a little bonus for each unit delivered.
What do you say?

[Image: wbkxlZM.png]
[Image: lZ7TM%20copia2_zpsbj0nro3b.png]

Mr. von Boyle,

We are very glad that you agree to our proposal, it will surely help both our groups to achieve their goals.

Moreover, I will inform our logistics division about your base. I'm sure that they'd be very pleased to help you.

They'll be in touch with you to further discuss this matter.

Osorio out.
[Image: 0X1W9.png]

My dear Unioner friends,

Our logiistics division has informed me that due to the nature of their mission, trips to Grafenau in Hamburg will be handled only by veteran pilots and even those will be scarce. As such, do not count on us too much for this task.

Taylor out.