Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Memory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*A screen flickers...*

Robot Voice: Process at 3%.

This is my story... Listen well, I shall not repeat it.

Sitting in the darkness...

Life is a bitch, but you have to put up with it. Loved ones ripper from you hands, living your life in your mind, not knowing what comes next, your refuge, is your only consolation.

How this happened to me, you ask?

Listen, listen, and do not forget, because memories are all we have sometimes...

Robot voice: Process at 4%.
Ever thought, that you sometimes see Life as through a looking glass?

Everything happens around you, yet you feel trapped from the world, yet sometimes, this feels good... no oppression, no anger, everything just passes by.... yet that is all that happens.

Ever been betrayed? I have.

My word of warning to whoever gets this..... do not open your heart to anyone, except those who you trust deepest, as there are people who would abuse your trust.

I do not forget... I simply remember... Memory... that is my name.

Robot Voice: Process at 7%
Sometimes, you go to do something important in Life, but it gets thrown back in your face, whether it be the girl you like, a job interview, or a cryogenic freezing.

To survive in my world, you would need to learn to adapt, to stay low, you attract attention to yourself, and you will get ripped apart, your best friends torn away from you, your girl going out with your worst enemy.

I survive, but could you?

I hope you never have to experience my life

Robot Voice: Process at 11%
Sometimes, you need to escape from the troubles of life... let me tell you a technique for this.

Wipe your mind... imagine only a brick wall... take deep breaths... fade the wall... keep fading, all the troubles in your life will come to you in an image that has meaning to you... but keep going... fade them, until all you see.... is white.

that is how I survive this, and will do what I am going to do now

Robot Voice: Process at 17%
Do you ever stop, and watch the sunset?

All I can say is.... its beautiful... like you, but if you search for it, you will never find it, you can keep chasing it, but you;ll never see it... only if you stop searching, do you find it.

This is how I found you, remember?

Why did it have to happen that day?

Robot Voice: Process at 23%
Then that day came... You left without a trace... I came back, I searched, I looked everywhere... but you were never there, did you hate me? Or was there someone else?

Are you still here, is all thats on my mind right now....

Maybe this thing I am doing... maybe we can be together again...

Maybe...

Robot Voice: Process at 31%

After then, I resigned myself to not looking for you, hoping you would turn up one day, I waited and waited and waited, but nothing ever happened.

I love you... I'm only sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you that.

Please... come back, I love you.

Robot Voice: Process at 37%
Why must I spend my huge, lonely hours without you?

Why must my trouble always come back to bite me in the ass?

Why am I still here? I could escape, all it takes is 10 minutes, but why do I not?

Robot Voice: Process at 41%

Still waiting for you, you know you're time, I know... that you can hear this
The time has come... into the darkness... or am I walking into the light, with the darkness to my back?

Robot Voice: Process Complete ... Retrieving Binary.
Binary Retrieved.
Freezing Process initiated.

Injecting Atom supplements.

Supplements injected.

This is it, will you be here?

I remember nothing else... except that day...

The soldiers shot us, I awoke... your body gone, have you been alive all this time?

I am freezing myself, which with this technology shall keep me alive...

It'll unfreeze me every 40 years, for me to search for you, then freeze me again.

I'll repeat this until I find you, because knowing you, you'll have taken the same path.

And I need to... escape our current predicament with the soldiers.

Robot Voice: Freezing complete.