Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 'Persona' upper floor, Planet Manhattan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2LCmLYN.png]
'Persona'
Needles, Varience City, Planet Manhattan
You enter the club and are immediately hit with a wall of cigarette smoke. The night outside is quiet, as every denizen of Needles is either asleep, at work or partying.

After you managed to make out the general contours of everything inside and your lungs accepted the substitution of oxygen by the smoke, you approach the bar and tell the bartender you're here to see Blaze. He nods slightly and points to the left, at the wall. After a moment you notice a doorknob, mutter a short "thank you" and go towards the hidden passage.

As you close the door, the loud noise of the first room cuts out and instead you hear calm tunes of chillstep music and no more than a few people laughing and talking. You climb the steps and - here you are. The upper floor of Persona. The Blue Blaze hideout.
[Image: TxA1LRn.png]
A mysterious feminine figure would come into the club, her robe would be slightly cold and moist from the outdoor weather. Proceeding past the main lobby, she seems to be breathing lighter and slower from the smoke, disgusted at the atmosphere.
"I somewhat regret leaving my breather behind..." She mutters to herself
She continues on to the hidden passage and proceeding up the steps.
This mysterious girl would be Viviana, who seems to be hiding away from certain individuals, veiled under her hood. As soon as she comes into the Persona, she would lift her hood back slightly, revealing her soft face and some of her lush dark brown hair, but also showing her vigilant and nervous expression. As Viviana inspects around the room for a man called Kade, she cautiously wonders to herself,

"I hope this isn't a trap or something..."
"Yeah, man, I'm tellin' ya, I blasted that punk's ass in no time with that nuke--"

Kade was sitting in the corner booth with two other people when Viviana walked into the upper floor. "Ey, yo, Kade, who's that?--" asked Lee, one of the Blaze who's never desired to get off the planet. There were a couple of these. Freaks.

"No worries, man, I got this," he stood up and walked to Viviana. "Heeey, if it ain't my girl--" he started, but bit his tongue rapidly when he saw her upset expression. "A'ight, a'ight, I was just kidding, okay? Welcome to Persona, our own, well, personal, hideout. That's why it's called that, eh? So-- I promised you dinner, haven't I-- Well, yeah, the have awesome sushi here, if you want I'll have someone fetch it from below, okay?"
Annabelle entered the club.
'What a beautiful place'
she thoughts.
She went to the bar, where she ordered a bottle with Liberty Ale, the barman gave her one and showed her the way to ''Persona".
As soon as she comes into the "Persona", she saw few persons there already.
Then she suddenly saw Serpah in the corner with her face in the tablet, Annabelle made her way to Seraph ,
she put the bottle on the table, after she asked:
'How are you "?
She looks towards Kade and raises her eyebrows, she jokingly mentions,

"And yet you wonder why your pickup lines don't work, hmm? Heh"

She looks around the hideout with admiration

"I will admit, it is a very impressive place, you guys have really outdone yourself."

She sighs while showing some signs of discomfort and some shyness. She looks back at Kade and continues on,

"Remember how I said that you don't have to invite me to dinner? It isn't worth it but we can still talk. Besides. I don't like sushi."
Viviana would look inquisitive into Kade's eyes, wondering of his intentions, she would wonder why Kade would invite her out of all the people possible

"So why did you invite me?..."
"I'm way over pickup lines. I'd rather not take life too seriously, this is not very healthy." Kade facetiously pointed at Seraph sitting in the corner. "As evidenced by some of us--"

He saw Viviana's expression and reflected quickly, "Yeah, yeah, okay. Ekhm. No joking around. All right," he scratched piercing on his lip. "Why I invited you here. Hmm. I don't know. I'd say that if someone fights alongside, they are a friend. And if they're a friend, why not ask them to come around. This place is not as closed as it might seem at first. And everyone deserves a good party after a good fight, eh?"
Viviana maintains a neutral expression, she takes in what he said and tries to evaluate on it.
"So. Because one day, you made a silly joke and we happen to shoot up some scum, we're friends? Yet you don't know why you invited me?" She chuckles slightly at the concept, almost like she knows what you are trying to play at.
Viviana crosses her arms and relaxes her pose a bit. She continues,
"...but I'm not a completely serious person you know, and I hope you did learn that making 'random' strikes at women don't always work out, hmm?..."
She looks at you in a non-serious, joking manner.

"Since I'm here, perhaps I could get to know you more?"

She smirks slightly
"You're going to remind me of them 'random strikes' till the end of everything or what--?" He chuckled slightly. "You wanna know me better? Well, what, should I give you my entire CV? Also I probably should have offered you something to drink first, shouldn't I? Beer, wine, scotch, tea, juice, whatever you want. On the house."
John Armada would enter the club, glancing around slowly. The man, wearing a simple black t-shirt, dark blue jeans, adjusted by a simple black belt, a pair of normal black sneakers with a white edge just above the bottom of the shoes, a modern black wristwatch on his left wrist and a thin, dark brown leather cord on his right wirst. He brushes his right hand through his hair for moment, quirking a brow.
"Damn this club definitely beats everyone I've seen so far."
Checking if there was anyone present he'd know of, he'd slowly make his way towards the bar, speaking to the Bartender who's just cleaning a glass with a rag.
"Hey, I'm here to see Kade, you know where I can find him?"
The bartender would check John by only one glance before he nodded and gestured towards the left at the door.
"Alright, thanks."
The barkeeper continues on cleaning some glasses, before his attention returns to some guests at the bar, while John proceeds to the hidden passage, making his way through the door into the next room, closing it behind him. Taking a look around, surprised by the sudden change of the atmosphere within the room, he'd take a sharp breath, before he smiled, noticing Viviana and Kade next to her. Deciding to leave them alone, he makes his way to the bar.
"Well thats quite the difference to the main floor." he mutters.
He rests his hands upon the counter, looking at the Barkeeper ordering his drink.
"Evenin', a glass of whiskey please."
The barkeeper nods and prepares the drink for John, setting it down on the counter, naming the price. John puts the demanded money upon the counter in return and grabs his drink, slowly turning around, leaning against the counter, as he guides the glass of whiskey to his lips, taking a sip. Then he'd glance at Annabelle and Seraph, before he glances back to Viviana and Kade.
(02-04-2015, 11:26 AM)mordor Wrote: [ -> ]Annabelle entered the club.
'What a beautiful place'
she thoughts.
She went to the bar, where she ordered a bottle with Liberty Ale, the barman gave her one and showed her the way to ''Persona".
As soon as she comes into the "Persona", she saw few persons there already.
Then she suddenly saw Serpah in the corner with her face in the tablet, Annabelle made her way to Seraph ,
she put the bottle on the table, after she asked:
'How are you "?

Seraph was sitting hunched in the far corner, reading news on her phone. "Hey, Ann. What's up?"
Pages: 1 2